•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.O.D Black Ops
Ballers Wrote:^I haven't got to play them yet, I'm so jealous...
And red area in center? what do you mean?
On the Berlin Wall map there are two distinct sides. East and West Germany. You can tell by the flags and types of building. In between those two zones/walls there is a border area. kinda like a demiliterized zone. It is marked by barricades. If you go out into it alarms will go ff and gun towers will shoot you dead.
Amun-Ra Wrote:On the Berlin Wall map there are two distinct sides. East and West Germany. You can tell by the flags and types of building. In between those two zones/walls there is a border area. kinda like a demiliterized zone. It is marked by barricades. If you go out into it alarms will go ff and gun towers will shoot you dead.

That sounds like a great map to play capture the flag or s&d on.
I wont be able to get the map pack till march 1st on the wii, xbox was the only one to get it on feb 1st.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That sounds like a great map to play capture the flag or s&d on.
I wont be able to get the map pack till march 1st on the wii, xbox was the only one to get it on feb 1st.

That's why you play on xbox instead of wii Smile

I will reach 15 prestige tonight.. I'm 2 levels away.
Amun-Ra Wrote:On the Berlin Wall map there are two distinct sides. East and West Germany. You can tell by the flags and types of building. In between those two zones/walls there is a border area. kinda like a demiliterized zone. It is marked by barricades. If you go out into it alarms will go ff and gun towers will shoot you dead.

That sounds pretty wild... Can you destroy the guns in the tower or do you know?
I've finally done it...

15 prestige level 50..
KD.R 2.23...

I've been having games on Domination like 50-1, 46-4.. just rediculous.
Ballers Wrote:That sounds pretty wild... Can you destroy the guns in the tower or do you know?
No you can't. It is certain death if you stay in that zone too long.
^Still haven't got the map packs.. I'd like to play that map!
Ballers Wrote:That's why you play on xbox instead of wii Smile

I will reach 15 prestige tonight.. I'm 2 levels away.

Well i was going to buy an xbox but after playing one its exactly the same graphics wise and cheaper plus online play is free.
However xbox does have a lot more games to choose from and a lot more people play online.
You must play COD non stop lol
Ive played it for a little over a month now and have only prestiged once almost twice.Its hard to get many good games with good host on the wii where there are not as many people playing.
Honestly though, its kind of getting old to me. Ill like getting the new map pack though.
^Join the crowd. Got old to me a LONG time ago!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well i was going to buy an xbox but after playing one its exactly the same graphics wise and cheaper plus online play is free.
However xbox does have a lot more games to choose from and a lot more people play online.
You must play COD non stop lol
Ive played it for a little over a month now and have only prestiged once almost twice.Its hard to get many good games with good host on the wii where there are not as many people playing.
Honestly though, its kind of getting old to me. Ill like getting the new map pack though.

Call of duty games are the only games I have been playing really..
I just haven't found another game I like since I've played them..

I do enjoy playing some 2k11 with friends every now and then.. but for the most part its black ops or whatever is new.
ive been playing some 2k11 as well. Its one of the hardest bball games ive ever had. Learning how to do everything has been a process and a hard one.
^To me it's just like 2k10 2k9 and the others..
Ballers you have a pretty sweet K/D...we should play some time. I play hardcore because it takes alot of the lag out of it. My K/D was a 2.8 something but I started playing search cause you get a crap ton of points from it!!! Gamer tag is StankyTaterEatr
Ballers Wrote:^To me it's just like 2k10 2k9 and the others..

Its hard to get the skill points up on the "my career" mode. Takes forever before your actually up to something decent.
Playing on hard of course, not easy.
^I don't play career mode so I couldn't tell you anything about that lol...
^lol well i do because its hard to get good games going on the wii if you can even get one. And yes i know, "thats why you should get an xbox" lol
beasy_bo Wrote:Ballers you have a pretty sweet K/D...we should play some time. I play hardcore because it takes alot of the lag out of it. My K/D was a 2.8 something but I started playing search cause you get a crap ton of points from it!!! Gamer tag is StankyTaterEatr

Will add you tonight bud.
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niV8UuVW83Q
Check it out.
Ballers Wrote:^I don't play career mode so I couldn't tell you anything about that lol...

Dude you got to play career mode! It's really the only thing I do on the game, it's so addicting. It's kind of hard at first were you start off with a 40 overall, but after you get enough skill points in shooting it gets much easier.
To all who care..
I had a game two nights ago that was 97-7 on firing range..
It is #5 video on my file share.
Aslan Wrote:Dude you got to play career mode! It's really the only thing I do on the game, it's so addicting. It's kind of hard at first were you start off with a 40 overall, but after you get enough skill points in shooting it gets much easier.

lol... I'll try it out. I just remember the achievments on the old ones being so much easier.
Does anyone play this game anymore?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Does anyone play this game anymore?
Yea play it about every day but it is usually a local game with the wife.

BTW. You never did respond on how you liked the Fallout games.
I still play.. Where I am a level 50 15th prestige I started a new account to see what kind of KD.R I could get on a new account now that I know the game pretty well...

I have a KD.R 5.24 on my new account.. - Yes tryhard.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Does anyone play this game anymore?

Rarely, I'm just burnt out on FPS.
Is the new Map Pack worth it? Honest opinions please!

Thanks
MisterPerfect Wrote:Is the new Map Pack worth it? Honest opinions please!

Thanks

Don't buy them.. I played them at a friends house and they are terrible..
The only decent one if the one with the rooftops (not sure what its called..) and stadium.. Berlin Wall is a joke. So many campers everywhere. Went negative everytime I played that map.
^Thanks!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
100 kills - 6 deaths on Jungle - Ground War
Everyone stop playing?
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next