Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butler 3 - Pikeville 2 (State Semi-Finals)
If...Then Wrote:Gavin is not going to play football, he has spoke. Next year, the PHS focus will be alot higher, and with the same but better team. Only 1 spot has to be filled in the field. Look for the Pikeville Independent bus on the Mountain Parkway this time again next year...
He should play & enjoy High School while it's still here. Why are all these kids just playing one sport these days, are they just soft?
TurboPanther Wrote:He should play & enjoy High School while it's still here. Why are all these kids just playing one sport these days, are they just soft?
He has had his collarbone broken 2 out of the last 3 seasons. He is not soft, but on could certainly see why he would be hesitant to jeopardize his baseball career.
Panther Thunder Wrote:He has had his collarbone broken 2 out of the last 3 seasons. He is not soft, but on could certainly see why he would be hesitant to jeopardize his baseball career.

As much as i would like to see him play football, its easy to understand why he can't afford to take chances. Good luck to him in the future!
I do believe he's going to Punt this year, and thats it. Not worth it if you ask me
TurboPanther Wrote:He should play & enjoy High School while it's still here. Why are all these kids just playing one sport these days, are they just soft?
They might have just gotten smarter?? Oh by the way we will be waiting for the Pikeville bus to pass and if it does not then perhaps we could catch a cab.
Congradulations to Steven Layne on a great season
I hate to here that for pikeville