Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 2011
I must agree, that both these teams are good, but no matter what it come down to, is the highest total on the board. Good luck to all the teams this coming year.....
Panther Thunder Wrote:Here we go. You know what cracks me up? Your comprehension level. Seriously, I will give you two shiny nickels if you can show me where in the world he said Chandler was not good enough to win against Pikeville. Wow, just wow. How can someone fail to understand that not scared does not equal is not good enough to win against? I hope you take this with a smile and hit the books hard. At this level of reading comprehension, you may confuse other people into believing that someone made a stupid statement, when in all reality.... you did. :Thumbs:
PT I think you are exactly correct in your comments as to a direct statement.:Thumbs: However the intent to convey this thought,seems to be there. So how about a couple of dull coppers?? P.S. Nothing stupid was was said . PHS has an excellent team and if you have ever been around Shep you know he is the real deal.
Lc all the way!
2008 Lc
2009 Lc
2010 pikeville
2011- Lc
see the history. Lc lost last year was a fluke.
Lc all the way.

when you talk about the 15th you talk about the bulldogs and everyone knows it.
Lc are the ones with the target on their back, nobody cares about beating pikeville.
Commanche Wrote:Say it slow it doesnt hurt so bad "Pikeville 2010 15th Region Champs", Final Four Participant.

2008 and 2009 is history my friend. I will commend you for being so loyal. I just hate it will take so long to hill? , somewhere around 325 days or so. Then Pikeville spanks your beloved Dawgs and sends them to the Dawghouse again.

Hope this fuels the fire. We dont want a CAKEWALK by the Dawgs next year like we had this year. Give us the competition we desire.

:flame::lmao:

hill?
heal my friend.

:Cheerlead:HitWall:
PIKEcountyFAN Wrote:It doesnt matter who LC has to pitch. pikeville has the sticks, the bulldogs dont.

so so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

2009 shep shut pikeville down.
as a sophmore.
so please explain to me why he can go to UK, play for Midland (connie mack world series winners) but he cant beat pikeville,
thewiz Wrote:2008 Lc
2009 Lc
2010 pikeville
2011- Lc
see the history. Lc lost last year was a fluke.
Lc all the way.

when you talk about the 15th you talk about the bulldogs and everyone knows it.
Lc are the ones with the target on their back, nobody cares about beating pikeville.
This may very well happen, but all you LC fans are getting really carried away with this "fluke" theory. Why is it so **** hard for you to give a little credit to Pikeville? A 12 Run game with 3 HRs is no fluke. Heck, LC didn't even play that bad offensively. They hit some absolute lasers.

And no. When you talk about the 15th you talk about Paintsville, Johnson Central, Pikeville, and how Lawrence County came in recently. Lawrence was thrilled to get out of the 16th.

However, I will give you the fact that it is Lawrence with the targets on. They have simply been the best program since they joined the 15th region. But once again, you show how classless the Lawrence County fanbase is. You refuse to give any credit to Pikeville, when Pikeville supporters give LC nothing but praise. Pikeville will forever be 2010 Regional Champions, it is time to get used to it. And that goes out to all of the Bulldog faithful.

I have stated on here numerous times, that I have have Lawrence County as the favorites in 2011, how about you all show some class and give some credit to the Panthers for their 2010 successes.
thewiz Wrote:2009 shep shut pikeville down.
as a sophmore.
so please explain to me why he can go to UK, play for Midland (connie mack world series winners) but he cant beat pikeville,
Don't feed the trolls.
The arguments have got to stop.. both lc and pikeville are solid teams. it will be a great game to watch. very competitive with great kids on both sides.
FiveStar Wrote:The arguments have got to stop.. both lc and pikeville are solid teams. it will be a great game to watch. very competitive with great kids on both sides.

But at the end of the day if shepherd pitches its most likely gonna be a shut out :Cheerlead
anyone heard about the scarberry boy from johnson central moving to lawerance county
Sam Burton transferred to Pikeville. Pikeville has gained a very solid pitcher.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Sam Burton transferred to Pikeville. Pikeville has gained a very solid pitcher.

:flush:
It is a shame with 5 months left in the school year and his senior season set before him that he is forced to leave. What is odd is that Pikeville is the one team in the region that could be the biggest obstacle (no disrespect to JC, Pville or anyone else) to Lawrence County and that's where he is headed.
9-POINT Wrote:But at the end of the day if shepherd pitches its most likely gonna be a shut out :Cheerlead

He better because I dont think their offense is very good outside of Banks and Sheperd. I look for these two to draw a ton of walks this year. Also defense has not been very solid since the 2008 team.
:notworthy
Commanche Wrote:He better because I dont think their offense is very good outside of Banks and Sheperd. I look for these two to draw a ton of walks this year. Also defense has not been very solid since the 2008 team.
:biggrin:
Commanche Wrote:He better because I dont think their offense is very good outside of Banks and Sheperd. I look for these two to draw a ton of walks this year. Also defense has not been very solid since the 2008 team.

Agreed! You have to get on base to win a ballgame..
Im pumped for spring, Dawgs to applebees baby!
Chandler is very strong this year..I see a lot of teams having some trouble with him on the mound Good luck Bulldogs
2010 Lc fell apart late in the season, this 2011 team is something special, and this will be a year to remember for quite sometime.

Last year Pikeville won fair and square, if the played the game 5 times i think Lc would have won 3. but that day pikeville one, credit is due. they came out and Lc thought it would be a cakewalk and it should have been.

now 2011 season Lc still has to be the favorite. With Shep back and everyone else stepping up and getting better I see the dawgs headed to applebees and i think thats a fair statement to make.
They are loaded with talent.

goodluck dawgs, and see you in the 15th championship pikeville
JackRabbitSlimjrjr Wrote:2010 Lc fell apart late in the season, this 2011 team is something special, and this will be a year to remember for quite sometime.

Last year Pikeville won fair and square, if the played the game 5 times i think Lc would have won 3. but that day pikeville one, credit is due. they came out and Lc thought it would be a cakewalk and it should have been.

now 2011 season Lc still has to be the favorite. With Shep back and everyone else stepping up and getting better I see the dawgs headed to applebees and i think thats a fair statement to make.
They are loaded with talent.

goodluck dawgs, and see you in the 15th championship pikeville

Yea I definetely think this is a great example of why everyone gets mad at LC fans on here? There is a fine line between being cocky and having confidence, and I think this is just being obnoxiously cocky?
DaDawgs11 Wrote:Chandler is very strong this year..I see a lot of teams having some trouble with him on the mound Good luck Bulldogs

I have seen him scored on once and that was when Corey Adams hit a Home Run off of him to win at paintsville when Shep was a sophomore. The boy can flat out throw, If he is on the hill LC is going to win barring a fluke. However there are a bunch of teams that can give lc a bad day. Remember for all this talk about lc losing to pikeville in the region, and how lucky pikeville was. LC was very lucky to get out of the district, first round of the district Paintsville almost got them, Shephard hit a home run early on, and that was really all of the offense until Paintsville scored in the 6th. The 57th is going to be scary tough this year, and LC's season could very well end in the first round of the district.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I have seen him scored on once and that was when Corey Adams hit a Home Run off of him to win at paintsville when Shep was a sophomore. The boy can flat out throw, If he is on the hill LC is going to win barring a fluke. However there are a bunch of teams that can give lc a bad day. Remember for all this talk about lc losing to pikeville in the region, and how lucky pikeville was. LC was very lucky to get out of the district, first round of the district Paintsville almost got them, Shephard hit a home run early on, and that was really all of the offense until Paintsville scored in the 6th. The 57th is going to be scary tough this year, and LC's season could very well end in the first round of the district.
I don't know how "scary tough" the 57th will be in terms of overall records for each team. As I have said before on here I don't believe any team will quit. JC is not going to lay down for anybody, you have Mike Hall at SC,Miller/ Jackson will do their talking from the mound and box, unless I am wrong this may be the year that young group from MC comes up and then there are "The Dawgs".