Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
67.86%
Johnson Central
32.14%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County @ Johnson Central 8/20
After looking over both squads i am finally ready to make my prediction.
JC 24
BC 17
It should be a great ball game with a lot of action. Hope all the Boyle fans have a safe trip here and back and also hope they enjoy the football atmosphere at JCHS. Go Eagles!
I think this will be a very sloppy game by both teams, it should be a good one though. Boyles D is very good from what ive read on here, what ive seen about there O is that there is youth in there also like central starting a freshman on there O-line luckly they have three seniors wilcox, lackey, and Hill on that O-line that should play very well for Jim Matney and the eagles.
Good luck to both teams and lets make this an injury free game!:rockon::rockon:
Bleed Black&Gold Wrote:After looking over both squads i am finally ready to make my prediction.
JC 24
BC 17
It should be a great ball game with a lot of action. Hope all the Boyle fans have a safe trip here and back and also hope they enjoy the football atmosphere at JCHS. Go Eagles!

the 2nd best atmosphere in eastern ky...but maybe im a little biased lol dont take any shots at me it is alot of fun going to johnson central every other year and the new field is nice:Thumbs:
Well folks it's game day. For the most part it appears the Eagle faithful have been reserved in their opinions. The poll (BGR) gives it to BC31%-17%. That tells me that the jury is out for a lot of people. Also 14% is not a lot. Obviously we will see a lot of D coming out of Boyle. But we shall see a lot of mysterious O coming from the Eagles. Wondering about that comment? So will Boyle!!! My pick : The Eagles in a burner. I have to travel south to see my buddies play and spend my coin in Eagleville. If I do this they all better play.::popcorn::Thumbs::Clap::Cheerlead
BoyleCounty Wrote:I never implied anything out of that. I'm confused as to why you would think that?

My point was simply this. Boyle County had a great defense last year as everyone knew. They weren't use to giving yards like that. Not only did they give up alot of yards in the first half, they gave up alot of points. I wasn't taking any shots at you. :Thumbs:

We'll get on the same page eventually.lol You're a classy poster.
I do think it will take a scheme like Lone Oak had to move the ball with any consistency against Boyle. They're a very talented group on the defensive side of the ball. Very physical with a lot of quickness.
I won't pretend to know anything about their offense for this year but I'm sure they'll put the points on the board. Still the team to beat in 4A. They are the defending state champs and until someone beats them (if) they're the top team. It will be tough for anyone to put them down. Good luck tonight Boyle and JC. Hope you guys have a great game.:Thumbs:
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:The poll (BGR) gives it to BC31%-17%. That tells me that the jury is out for a lot of people. Also 14% is not a lot.

31% to 17% only equals 48%. Where's the other 52%?

The poll I see has it 68.5% to 31.4%.
Rebel55 Wrote:31% to 17% only equals 48%. Where's the other 52%?

Confusedhh: He's working on the secret "O." It's as confusing as the numbers. :biggrin:
By the way, the Boyle county coaches are very aware of the changes in JC's offense.
64black&gold Wrote:By the way, the Boyle county coaches are very aware of the changes in JC's offense.

You've been hiding in the cornfield again, haven't you? :biggrin:
Rebel55 Wrote:31% to 17% only equals 48%. Where's the other 52%?

Sorry Mr. Reb. We were stating # of votes and not %. Thank you kindly for your correction. Could the number of votes coming for Boyle be as a result of more posts from the same? Oh by the way,about the cornfield. It might be an excellent place for a BC player to cogitate following a tough night on the turf.
Have a safe trip and enjoy.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Sorry Mr. Reb. We were stating # of votes and not %. Thank you kindly for your correction. Could the number of votes coming for Boyle be as a result of more posts from the same? Oh by the way,about the cornfield. It might be an excellent place for a BC player to cogitate following a tough night on the turf.
Have a safe trip and enjoy.

The Cornfield is an inside joke for old Rebels. There used to be accusations that a certain Admiral backer/coach hid in the cornfield near the old practice field and spied with binoculars. :Thumbs:

I'm sure that if Boyle is defeated tonight by the Golden Eagles, 64 and I will be some of the first on here to congratulate them and their backers. :Thumbs:
Almost gametime.

Good luck to both teams. May it be an injury free game and good sportsmanship exhibited by both clubs.

Good luck! :Cheerlead
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)