Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 39 Letcher Central 8
zaga_fan Wrote:Are you suggesting he transfer because of sports?!?!?!?!
HOW DARE YOU!

How Dare me?? First he had to deal with all the Dalton Sizemore rumors and how he may be the starting QB because of Whitaker, 2nd sports get noticed a kid with his talent will get alot of college coaches around here or other places looking at him if he was on the right TEAM. A free ride to college is a free ride, I'm sure you dont know much about that though. It's his choice hands down he's a great athlete, but lots of kids transfer due to sports, how do you think all these big schools get these quality athletes, while over here in Eastern Kentucky its almost unheard of, and when it is mentioned people like you freak,:dontthink:dontthink
3wishes Wrote:Congrats Bears!
Coach Larkey passed legendary coach Dan Haley from Bowling Green up with this win, making him the 14th winningest coach in KY High School History.

:rockon:
It is definitely not Logan's fault.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:It is definitely not Logan's fault.

The boy plays hard.
He got hit once at the end of that Perry game and I honestly wouldn't have gotten up.
But he went right back into the huddle.
I would love to see one day Letcher Central go into a wishbone set. We have the runners to do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Patriot Wrote:Definition of a fan
1 : an enthusiastic devotee of a sport usually as a spectator
2 : an ardent admirer or enthusiast (as of a celebrity or a pursuit)

Definition of a fanatic
1. an over the top, irrational devotee that blindly assesses each upcoming game and is convinced his/her team will win by 50 whether he/she has good cause to believe so or not;
2. a Harlan County fan.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.:biggrin: Good luck to the BBs this week and congrats on the win over LCC.
charlie22 Wrote:Definition of a fanatic
1. an over the top, irrational devotee that blindly assesses each upcoming game and is convinced his/her team will win by 50 whether he/she has good cause to believe so or not;
2. a Harlan County fan.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.:biggrin: Good luck to the BBs this week and congrats on the win over LCC.

That has to be the greatest post ever lol
[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/kmebo...pq5kob.jpg]
charlie22 Wrote:Definition of a fanatic
2. a Harlan County fan.

:popcorn::Clap::Thumbs: