Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 39 Letcher Central 8
Aslan Wrote:Thanks for the lol.

aslan your to easy...lol i knew you would bite..:yum:
You know who we haven't said enough good things about this year is Josh Jenkins our kicker. I can only think of one PAT that he has missed this year. Has he missed any more? If we get in a close game he will be dependable!!!

It merits being repeated again....the defense was phenominal last night!
-16 yards....wow!
Mama Bear Wrote:You know who we haven't said enough good things about this year is Josh Jenkins our kicker. I can only think of one PAT that he has missed this year. Has he missed any more? If we get in a close game he will be dependable!!!

It merits being repeated again....the defense was phenominal last night!
-16 yards....wow!

yeah josh has stepped up big time we will need that later on ....momma i like that picture your saving...
Boo Boo bear Wrote:aslan your to easy...lol i knew you would bite..:yum:

Lol.
Another reason why the bears will win the district sorry " lose a dores" and little kittens!!

What's really really funny too the people here in Harlan is you guys really think you have something! Just wait when bears run it straight down your thoats and there is nothing you can do about. Aslan hate to break it too you but your going to be beat two weeks in a row!
I strongly disagree. Harlan don't have a quality win and I believe they are highly overrated, but you are entitled to your own opinion. Well see what happens.
IMO Pcc is highly overrated who have they played that has a decent team. Im sure Jenkins could play 10 straight home games and they could win atleast 2 or 3? PCC def. Overrated.
HB0669 Wrote:Another reason why the bears will win the district sorry " lose a dores" and little kittens!!

What's really really funny too the people here in Harlan is you guys really think you have something! Just wait when bears run it straight down your thoats and there is nothing you can do about. Aslan hate to break it too you but your going to be beat two weeks in a row!

The day anyone runs the ball down Perrys throat is the day I shave that teams logo in the back of my head!
Pride and Football Wrote:IMO Pcc is highly overrated who have they played that has a decent team. Im sure Jenkins could play 10 straight home games and they could win atleast 2 or 3? PCC def. Overrated.

No need in being so jealous.
I'm not jealous of PCC, just every thread in this district, whitley threads, Harlan Co. Threads, LCC threads, clay threads, PCC has to put there 2 cents in on how there going to be the world champions.
king360 Wrote:The day anyone runs the ball down Perrys throat is the day I shave that teams logo in the back of my head!

You promise?
Pride and Football Wrote:IMO Pcc is highly overrated who have they played that has a decent team. Im sure Jenkins could play 10 straight home games and they could win atleast 2 or 3? PCC def. Overrated.
Yep, Harlan has some HUGE win against some awful Virgina teams. They'll lose to both Perry and Clay by double digits.
king360 Wrote:The day anyone runs the ball down Perrys throat is the day I shave that teams logo in the back of my head!
:Thumbs:
king360 Wrote:No need in being so jealous.

Confusedhh:
Don't worry about what they do, just post and go on with your life.
Pride and Football Wrote:I'm not jealous of PCC, just every thread in this district, whitley threads, Harlan Co. Threads, LCC threads, clay threads, PCC has to put there 2 cents in on how there going to be the world champions.

Harlan does the exact SAME thing and I don't hear you complaining about that.
Ive seen them do it a couple of times yes, but you guys overbear it.
Mama Bear Wrote:You promise?

:Thumbs:
Ok King 360 dont worry about what I post alright.
No way man..you cant post anything good about your team or I will think there overrated or something and tell you about it!
I'm Not A Harlan Co. Fan if thats what your trying to say lol I mean they have a decent team and all but there not my favorites.
Well whoever your team is there overrated if you put anything on here good about them..
lol alright, I forgot about PCC being the world champs.
Pride and Football Wrote:lol alright, I forgot about PCC being the world champs.

I know right?..there fans get on here and talk about them having a good season and say they are gonna win district, that automatically makes them overrated IMO
Lol no everyone else just sucks *** compared to them apparently.
Pride and Football Wrote:Lol no everyone else just sucks *** compared to them apparently.

Yeah man there schedule is weak man..thats why there undefeated probably.
Well Knott Co. Central surely isnt impressive, Logan WV is weak according to maxpreps, and Casey Co. was slaughtered by Somerset.
Pride and Football Wrote:Well Knott Co. Central surely isnt impressive, Logan WV is weak according to maxpreps, and Casey Co. was slaughtered by Somerset.

Thats what im sayin man..Weak Schedule..!
I'm so proud of our Bears! They went over to Letcher and flat out kicked their tails, offense and defense! Great game boys - We couldn't be more proud! Great looking trophy the Bears brought back across the mountain to Harlan County too.
Aslan Wrote:I strongly disagree. Harlan don't have a quality win and I believe they are highly overrated, but you are entitled to your own opinion. Well see what happens.

I didn't know they were rated at all. Cantrell, Lit, Mt 10, nowhere. Just play the next game coming up and when someone decides to justify a rating then so be it.
Thats the way we like it, give us no respect and we will take it. Everyone looks at us as no good because we got beat by PC. They will learn and they will learn the hard way. lol

yeah we are way overrated, lol no one has us rated, shows what kind of jokers we have thats has their own little rating.

Black Bears will win the district and look for a rematch with PC at Harlan County.
HAT51 Wrote:I didn't know they were rated at all. Cantrell, Lit, Mt 10, nowhere. Just play the next game coming up and when someone decides to justify a rating then so be it.
When I say overrated I meant that about how bias Harlan Co fans look at them. They think there a lock to win district/best thing since sliced bread.
HB0669 Wrote:Thats the way we like it, give us no respect and we will take it. Everyone looks at us as no good because we got beat by PC. They will learn and they will learn the hard way. lol

yeah we are way overrated, lol no one has us rated, shows what kind of jokers we have thats has their own little rating.

Black Bears will win the district and look for a rematch with PC at Harlan County.
Blah, blah, blah. Seriously 3rd is the best the cubs will finish imo.