Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 39 Letcher Central 8
king360 Wrote:The day anyone runs the ball down Perrys throat is the day I shave that teams logo in the back of my head!

I know the NL game wasn't competitve but NL did run the ball down PCCs throat. NL had over 300yards rushing and 1 player had over 200 yards alone. I'm just saying NL ran it at will; they just couldn't get in when it counted, credit to PCC ro that.
3wishes Wrote:I know the NL game wasn't competitve but NL did run the ball down PCCs throat. NL had over 300yards rushing and 1 player had over 200 yards alone. I'm just saying NL ran it at will; they just couldn't get in when it counted, credit to PCC ro that.

Most of that was in the second half against Perry's JV.
As much as I hate to say it, beating Letcher Central is nothing to brag about anymore.
I guess we have a super bowl contender in hazard, Perry County Central, wander if there playing today?
All I can say is WOW....
I couldn't multi-quote everything I want to quote without taking up a whole page lol
I know I give the cubbies a hard time but I really give them all the respect in the world.
I see this being a 3way fight for the title and any of the teams could take it, and we all know what 3 teams I'm talking about it.
I will say this....
Harlan will NOT run the ball all over Perry Central like some people on here think they will.
The run defense is too tough so you better start airing it out.
I know it's splitting hairs, but I've always wondered why when other fans post bragging about their team it spirit, but when Harlan Co fans show their enthusiasm we are the ones being cocky! Since when is it wrong to be biased for your team? Personally I think a fan should always expect their team to win games, district, state!

Don't see a lot of pcc threads on here so I guess you have to post somewhere!
Definition of a fan
1 : an enthusiastic devotee of a sport usually as a spectator
2 : an ardent admirer or enthusiast (as of a celebrity or a pursuit)
The Letcher game is history and the Black Bears are moving forward in prep for a battle with North Laurel Jaguars. We will discuss the Perry Central Condors game next week. Game by game, week by week. Keep rolling Bears!!! GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
Aslan Wrote:Yep, Harlan has some HUGE win against some awful Virgina teams. They'll lose to both Perry and Clay by double digits.

:Thumbs:

Confusedhh:

lol thats funny right there, your must have been a cheerleader or only played on madden, lol

Perry has beat some great teams, lol Casey, NL, LCC, BC, Logan,wv yeah your all sch is so great, what a joke.
:flush:
Aslan Wrote:When I say overrated I meant that about how bias Harlan Co fans look at them. They think there a lock to win district/best thing since sliced bread.

Blah, blah, blah. Seriously 3rd is the best the cubs will finish imo.

lol this is coming from someone with a rainbow on the pic, lol:lmao:
HB0669 Wrote:lol thats funny right there, your must have been a cheerleader or only played on madden, lol

Perry has beat some great teams, lol Casey, NL, LCC, BC, Logan,wv yeah your all sch is so great, what a joke.
:flush:

:lmao:
HB0669 Wrote:lol this is coming from someone with a rainbow on the pic, lol:lmao:

Well, everybody loves rainbows. :biggrin:
Aslan Wrote:When I say overrated I meant that about how bias Harlan Co fans look at them. They think there a lock to win district/best thing since sliced bread.

Blah, blah, blah. Seriously 3rd is the best the cubs will finish imo.

aslan you know what they say about opinions.. and i like it when who ever posts on hc threads it makes it interesting and fun.i can take it .so bring it on!!!!!
goBIGgreen Wrote:If I'm not mistaken didn't LCC have -15 yards of offense?
ouchh...

almost the season total of the Jenkins' O.. :dontthink
Patriot Wrote:I know it's splitting hairs, but I've always wondered why when other fans post bragging about their team it spirit, but when Harlan Co fans show their enthusiasm we are the ones being cocky! Since when is it wrong to be biased for your team? Personally I think a fan should always expect their team to win games, district, state!

Don't see a lot of pcc threads on here so I guess you have to post somewhere!

There are just as many PCC threads as HC threads...
unless you are counting JV
and I am pretty much the only person that cares about em lol
Letcher has surprised me this season. Congrats HC.
Were is Hillard Howard at these days? Is he still in Letcher County
No he is in Florida.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:No he is in Florida.

Good decision at the right time!
mandan Wrote:Good decision at the right time!

Please, tell me that you are not trying to lay this season off the players. They are the same bunch that was there last year with the exception of a few secondary players, most of what LCC lost was off of the bench and the coaching staff. This years seniors are not leaders, the qb is not a leader, and now these boys have a coaching staff who don't even speak to them, other than the jv coach cussing at them. IMHO this program won't survive another year of this coaching staff, they just simply are not the kind of people who need to be coaching at the high school level, they might make great college coaches, who knows. I'm guessing Powell Co and Knott Co. are laughing their tails off at Letcher Co cause we got a real class act of a coach who continues to leave his varsity in against other teams JV teams just to pad the stats.
LCC had a lot returning this year and was picked #1 in the preseason polls for this district. I don't think cutting on your group pf seniors or your QB is the best thing to say on a public message board. I'm sure that those KIDS are doing what they can. LCC obviously has problems though.
Yeah Mama Bear we do...I do want to say though that I appreciate all your posts in the past and not for gutting us when we are down. I mean you sure had the opportunity after last Friday night. I would love to be able to say that my youngun would make all the difference and I do think they realize how important he is, but there is something sure not right in cougar land.
I am so glad too because they are real problems in cougar land. I am thankful that I don't have to be over this school and choose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
And the Black Bears keep rolling!! Congrats Harlan County!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
zaga_fan Wrote:...
There are just as many PCC threads as HC threads...
unless you are counting JV
and I am pretty much the only person that cares about em lol

Yea I was just talking out my rear, get a little caught up trying to get you going. I get a little fired up over people getting on people over being over anxious fans.
Congrats Bears!
Coach Larkey passed legendary coach Dan Haley from Bowling Green up with this win, making him the 14th winningest coach in KY High School History.
Apparently some of you idiots on here don't know the QB Logan Johnson very well. Well, I do and the boy is a winner. Let's see, all he has done is lead this team in rushing and tackling, plays both ways, and leads by example. There may be problems at LCC but they do not begin with Logan. I watched him grow up and have nothing but admiration for him and the way he conducts himself. He is an asset to any team, any community, and anybody who is fortunate enough to come in contact with him. So, get off his butt and get yourself a life. dumb--- is the only word that comes to mind for the way some people see things.
gUrU Wrote:Please, tell me that you are not trying to lay this season off the players. They are the same bunch that was there last year with the exception of a few secondary players, most of what LCC lost was off of the bench and the coaching staff. This years seniors are not leaders, the qb is not a leader, and now these boys have a coaching staff who don't even speak to them, other than the jv coach cussing at them. IMHO this program won't survive another year of this coaching staff, they just simply are not the kind of people who need to be coaching at the high school level, they might make great college coaches, who knows. I'm guessing Powell Co and Knott Co. are laughing their tails off at Letcher Co cause we got a real class act of a coach who continues to leave his varsity in against other teams JV teams just to pad the stats.

Not for sure if you are trying to blame the players or the coaches. But it is definitely not the players and it is definitely wrong to question the QB or the seniors.
Windsprint Wrote:Apparently some of you idiots on here don't know the QB Logan Johnson very well. Well, I do and the boy is a winner. Let's see, all he has done is lead this team in rushing and tackling, plays both ways, and leads by example. There may be problems at LCC but they do not begin with Logan. I watched him grow up and have nothing but admiration for him and the way he conducts himself. He is an asset to any team, any community, and anybody who is fortunate enough to come in contact with him. So, get off his butt and get yourself a life. dumb--- is the only word that comes to mind for the way some people see things.

Has he considered transferring or anything? He could definetly get noticed with his skills at running and throwing.
Pride and Football Wrote:Has he considered transferring or anything? He could definetly get noticed with his skills at running and throwing.

Are you suggesting he transfer because of sports?!?!?!?!
HOW DARE YOU!