4. Perry
5. Estill
6. Hazard
7. Powell
8. Wolfe
9. Owsley
10. Letcher

Theres no way Knott should be number 1 i see them around about 8
I think JBS will suprise alot of people this year with there new coach and all there young players are getting older and better
Leslie will still be contendors in the region.
thepasttime Wrote:last year riverside had 9 foregin exchange students from china or something and they didnt have a team as for owlsey and their transfer i havnt heard anything but i think ppl are looking over letcher they have 5 big players coming back and i have heard that there couch is working hard. and i think that buckhorn got a new couch

glad to see that Buckhorn got a new couch.atleast they will have something to sit on while the region is going on.they wont be there.Estill is the pre season favorite, perry and Leslie are up there to.Powell will be down, but still compete.The 2 maybe 3 games between them and Estill will be some good ones.Estill should have the upper hand.
i agree with total domination that Estill might have the upper hand on powell...it is still gonna be good games though....it will come down to Estill, Powell, Perry in the end IMO....
Leslie and LCC will be there also.
Total Domination Wrote:glad to see that Buckhorn got a new couch.atleast they will have something to sit on while the region is going on.they wont be there.Estill is the pre season favorite, perry and Leslie are up there to.Powell will be down, but still compete.The 2 maybe 3 games between them and Estill will be some good ones.Estill should have the upper hand.

Sorry to any Buckhorn players or fans.Didn't mean to sound so harsh.I just think they will be down this year.I saw where they miss spelled COACH and sorta hit on it.Once again SORRY.Nothing meant by it.