Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region
Who says that Owsley got a transfer from Texas?
Owsley maybe could have a transfer from Texas. I have heard some stuff from Owsley. Or its not true. When it comes season we will find out.
If there is a transfer from Texas at Owsley I don't know about it and I am at the school everyday.
If Owsley had a transfer from Texas and he was #2 in the state his sophmore year, all would know by now. Not rumors, but actual facts.
"baseball_dad" Wrote:Are they playing any other sport?
No, they just play baseball i think. I will find out though.
"Skillz" Wrote:No, they just play baseball i think. I will find out though.

i think he got talked in to playing baskeball after all he is 6,8 and can when he jumps his head goes 2 feet past the rim!!!!!!!:theman:
owsley should be in the top 5 in the 14th region.

:wenumber1
owsley county has robert smith he is a good player and a very good pitcher in the 14th region probley one of the best.
Owsley county did not get know person from texas.
Robert Smith is a good player. Don't get me wrong but he will have some trouble at the beginning of the season. You just can come back and throw a prefect game. It takes time to get your arm back. And where he is playing basketball right now it will take longer for him then the other pitchers in the region who does not play basketball.
"basketball fan" Wrote:Owsley county did not get know person from texas.

Owsley did get a transfer from texas. i have 2 classes with the kid. he is in my english and advanced plant science class. not only is he an athlete he is a brain in the classroom. i hear he has already been accepted to harvard and yale both.
Hey has anyone else heard the rumor that jason bowling and robert smith quit because they werent expecting much playin time due to the transfer student from texas and the jerry bennett kid who is going to be there starting catcher now and there #2 pitcher?:beerwez:
Underdawg did this transfer beat you out in the classroom too. Remember I know I have heard of no transfer at Owsley.
"underdawg" Wrote:I think owsley should be ranked higher than 9th IMO
I think that estill county is going be a good team this year because of the new boy Todd Harrison going to play for them.
"GreenMachine" Wrote:Underdawg did this transfer beat you out in the classroom too. Remember I know I have heard of no transfer at Owsley.

Yes, there is a transfer, and he has helped me with an assignement or 2 for your information.
Lee is staked this year. i believe that they will win the 14th region.
Ok let's get this stright there are NO TRAFSER from teaxs. Never will be. He would be dumb to come to owlsey and play with Bowling. OMG he is such a great player.
"Thug_24" Wrote:Lee is staked this year. i believe that they will win the 14th region.
[quote author=GreenMachine link=topic=17115.msg164936#msg164936 date=1138740967]
I think Buckhorn should be in that list.  I think Buckhorns coach has done a fine job with is team the past few years.  Not taking anything away from any other coach.
[/quote]
EVERYONE BEATS BUCKHORN ESPECIALLY WITH JOSH RILEY PITCHING
[quote author=Asphalt Cowboy link=topic=17115.msg152341#msg152341 date=1137816764]
1. knott
2.  Leslie
3.  Lee
4.  Perry
5.  Estill
6.  Hazard
7.  Powell
8.  Wolfe
9.  Owsley
10.  Letcher
[/quote]
KNOTT
LESLIE
OWSLEY
LEE
PERRY
LECHER
WOLFE
I love KCC but I do not think they are ready to be NO. 1 in the region. They will be improved, but have a lot of sweat to put in and a lot of mental work. Their bulk of their best players are still underclassmen. But they have good expectations about themselves and that is a good sign. I think Leslie Co. should be No. 1 until they play themselves out of it or another team takes it.
hazard should definatly be ahead of pcc this year i mean hazard will be TOTALLY LOADED this upcoming season with a few new faces such as josh feltner taylin goodson clint jones but we will see as the season goes thru

Leslie is the best defiantly above Knott that will be proved soon on opening day
Asphalt Cowboy Wrote:1. knott
2. Leslie
3. Lee
4. Perry
5. Estill
6. Hazard
7. Powell
8. Wolfe
9. Owsley
10. Letcher

I belive that Powell should be right along with Leslie, Lee, and Perry In 1,2,3,4 and Knott shall follow
There's is just so much talent in the 14th region this year it's to early to tell who should be placed where! Right now i wouldn't be suprised if a couple of teams from the bottle of that list will be at the top at the end of the season.
Letcher 10th?? Wow! Can you say under rated? I think they will surprise some people this year!
These rankings are rediculus. Look at last years ranking all year long ....and who won? Everyone always puts there home team at the top. I don't understand Knott Central being #1 and LCC #10. Lee #3....who do they have to make them #3(probably in the 56th) and Hazard above Powell(definding champs) who was lead by sophs last year. It doesn't make sense to me, but if anyone would like to shed some light. ????
Powell Definately should not be ranked seventh. They are the defending champs and I wouldn't underestimate them, I can see them winning the 14th again this year. JMO
letcher central is definatly under-rated! They have atleast 6 seniors returnin form last years team! i believe they should be in the top 5
These are rankings from Feb. and March of this year prior to the 06 season.
I hope and I think hazard has a better year in baseball than the last couple...I think with some of the young talent gaining maturity we will all be surprised by the bulldogs this next season.