Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th region
Shelby1 Wrote:Middlesboro is the #1 seed in this district. Speaks for itself. I do worry about the district we have lost several players ...maybe for the season. We must play very well to beat Bell.

HC must have really pushed the Bell penality. Bell had to forfeit all their games? HC wanted to play Harlan Ind. instead of Bell.
Why would BEll have to forfeit? What's up with that, because I've heard nothing about that.
I heard that they played an inelgible player all season? Not much being said. I do know that Hilton had to sit out when he came to Middlesboro. For something that happened last year. Coach said we had to play Bell in the district due to forfeits.
Shelby1 Wrote:Middlesboro is the #1 seed in this district. Speaks for itself. I do worry about the district we have lost several players ...maybe for the season. We must play very well to beat Bell.

HC must have really pushed the Bell penality. Bell had to forfeit all their games? HC wanted to play Harlan Ind. instead of Bell.

You could spin it that way. I'll give it a try also. M'boro was the ones who originally pointed out the fact that JD had not set out of a game for an ejection from last season. They did not want to face him on the mound to guarantee them the #1 seed in the district. HC was just taking advantage of the situation to help themselves also. Bottomline: If you are the best team, you'll win the district no matter who you play.
You are correct...that is what worries me with the injuries we have...make no mistake we were the best team in the district when these games were played. We beat JD on the mound soundly...never was in dout. However, we have had our best 2 go down maybe for the season and severall of there back ups. We were playing 8th graders. Everyone has to deal with injuries but this has been bad. Hopefully we can get those healthly...still up in the air.

Don't blame you for pushing that....auto to region playoffs.
jed Wrote:yes it was a hit , but also on a check swing.

Where is the missing MHSparentforlife. Was he at the game last night?

I heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, said that MHS you know who, may be returning soon, and could be using a different alias since everyone has been so mean and insensitive to him. None of you knew that he has had so much going on lately. A short list includes 1) TRYING to coach 2) Living in the past 3) Eating an excessive amount of CROW 4)And swollowing a whole lot of pride. So please be more caring, and watch for the return.