Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 85 Pike Central 82
okay... there was bad afficiating... but it was against both sides...there should have been a T, i was 10 feet away, case had him pinned... and if not for the refs, he would have punched ratliff, ratliff was pushing gettin up... but i could completely tell he was just attempting to get case off, i understand completely what ur saying show stopper, if i wasnt so close to the action i would have said the same thing...
Congrats Pirates
GREAT WIN PIRATES!!! KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!! WHEW!!! Tongueirate04:TongueirateShoWAY TO SHOW EM WHOSE BOSS!!!
Glad to see we got the W, however this was one of the worst officiated games i have saw all year. It's obvious why Brad Lowe gets his 30 a nite when you have the refs protecting you the whole game. I mean, dont get me wrong he does have some "game" but if it was called right he wouldnt have had 20. All in all we got the W which is what matters..Great Job Pirates!!!
"Charlie" Wrote:Glad to see we got the W, however this was one of the worst officiated games i have saw all year. It's obvious why Brad Lowe gets his 30 a nite when you have the refs protecting you the whole game. I mean, dont get me wrong he does have some "game" but if it was called right he wouldnt have had 20. All in all we got the W which is what matters..Great Job Pirates!!!

You are exactly right...
that is incorrect, there is no truth to that whats so ever... i saw better officiatting for belfry then i did central... u guys are to one sided... yes u see the bad calls they call against u, yet not the ones they dont call against u...its pathetic that since a team has a state leading scorer and u dont doesnt mean u have to make up excuse on why u get beat.... im leaving this thread.... its ****in me off
"HawkNation" Wrote:that is incorrect, there is no truth to that whats so ever... i saw better officiatting for belfry then i did central... u guys are to one sided... yes u see the bad calls they call against u, yet not the ones they dont call against u...its pathetic that since a team has a state leading scorer and u dont doesnt mean u have to make up excuse on why u get beat.... im leaving this thread.... its ****in me off

To bad we beat Pike Central..LOL>>>:lame:
"piratefaithful" Wrote:To bad we beat Pike Central..LOL>>>:lame:

what else is lame is when you have fans from a team which get on here and complain about the refs when they win a game you can tell then that they think their team never does no wrong...but i could careless you all won and thats that we will see you all again on Feb 3rd i think it is...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:bad officiating you have no idea what you are talking about my friend...The game was called bad on both sides of the ball so dont get on here trying to make it sound like the only reason we came back was due to the refs...Belfry could have been called for reaching all night their and agressive team and when you have that in the 15th you will get called for it so get over it tell Casey to call them down a bit and then you wont have to worry about it...As for te fire alarm you are wrong we were making a run and was with in 8 at that point in time so actally it would have hurt us more then helped us due to we had the momentum...So stop making bold statements which are false...Oh and did you miss when #3 missed that free throw and it was clearly Lowe's rebound and Case shoved Brad in the back and the ref never made a notion to make a call...My dad helps coach PC and the ref stated quote un quote to David Rowe "I missed that call."
Could you get him to make that quote in the news express instead of saying it by the coaches son?
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:Could you get him to make that quote in the news express instead of saying it by the coaches son?

My father is an assitent coach and if you would like to talk to him about it send me a private msg and ill have him call you...:-)
When Case for Belfry is hot they are a very good team but in my opinion Brad Lowe is the best player in the region he makes players around him better he has the total game.
Red i will agree very good post.