Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski @ Rockcastle
Controlling the clock is called short yardage passing, high % passes. Im 28, not 14 and played football, I saw 2 games so far this yr and IMO we have an awesome QB, better than anyone we have played so far
Corey is a good QB never said he wasn't
Full deck Wrote:Controlling the clock is called short yardage passing, high % passes. Im 28, not 14 and played football, I saw 2 games so far this yr and IMO we have an awesome QB, better than anyone we have played so far

Having played PC, I would be really surprised if you could say that after Friday. Hall is the real deal!
PreacherVol71 Wrote:Having played PC, I would be really surprised if you could say that after Friday. Hall is the real deal!

He's an even better kid off the field. This young man has a bright future, talented on the basketball court as well. His progression as a QB will be exciting to watch, esp his Senior year.
Riley Hall will go down as the best QB to ever play at Pulaski. And that's saying a lot with all the great QBs to play there.
game day, i willbe there around halftime and hopefully we are winning and take it home for a upset

i will be on the hill by scoreboard on about the 5-10 yd line with rockcastle shirt on, stop by to see me, have to work now on the road