Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feds Creek 97 Millard 42
be careful what you wish for when you say combine pike central feeder schools because then you would put a 6'7 center playing with dylan meade, marcus johnson and damon adkins...not to mention a bunch of hold backs from johns creek coming off the bench. dangerous team.
I believe that it hurts the b-ball programs to have the programs combined. Football had to be because of numbers. That is not the case in basketball. A good example of a combined schools is Belfry Middle. The success of the bball teams is not translating to success at the high school level in basketball.
I mean no disrespect to Belfry. I do not believe that it works. Teams are able to get more experience split apart as opposed to being combined.
UFC Fan Wrote:I believe that it hurts the b-ball programs to have the programs combined. Football had to be because of numbers. That is not the case in basketball. A good example of a combined schools is Belfry Middle. The success of the bball teams is not translating to success at the high school level in basketball.
I mean no disrespect to Belfry. I do not believe that it works. Teams are able to get more experience split apart as opposed to being combined.

They hadn't had any success in basketball until last year when they won the Mountain Middle Conference and the county.. Those boys are all freshman this year...TongueirateSho GO Belfry!!!
I remember when I played for Feds Creek my 7th grade year and Mullins my 8th grade year and the first year we got beat 93-23 and the second 97-49. I remember the scores because it was humiliating and they ran the score up on purpose, there was no doubt about it. There starters were in until 3 min to go in the 4th...

I'm glad they're finally on the other side of the game for once...