Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54th District Draw?
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Some of the bold predictions and brash statements recently have been made by some of the more faithful posters. You are right that some begin with PCC posters on self defense but a lot of this is self inflicted.

I can only speak for myself Smile

And is "We Bleed Blue" talking about me or you lol
That post was intended for zaga fan, not ONB! I say again, don't "cry foul" now, you are the worst offender.
we bleed blue Wrote:that post was intended for zaga fan, not onb! I say again, don't "cry foul" now, you are the worst offender.

foul foul foul foul foul
Go dawgs !!!
KyGurl Wrote:Go dawgs !!!

Believe it or not...
I always look forward to your "Go Dawgs" posts lol
We Bleed Blue Wrote:That post was intended for zaga fan, not ONB! I say again, don't "cry foul" now, you are the worst offender.

I raise a little bit of hell on here from time to time....
and I will be the first to (proudly) admit it.

However, I was just saying that just as often as I raise cane...
I get on here and see a comment about PCC recruiting their girls team from all over the state, the boys team recruiting from out of state, refs giving favorable calls to PCC, posts about ACT scores, and there are others but I'm not going to sit and think of them lol

This is a forum where people debate....
I'm not going to "cry foul" because people want to debate.....
I'm just saying there are a handful of posters that poke at PCC posters first.

I'm sure ONB will proudly proclaim that he starts arguments with PCC posters on a regular basis Smile

We don't take this stuff as serious as some of you believe.
I've even got a very civil private message convo going on with Benchwarmer at the moment lol
zaga_fan Wrote:I raise a little bit of hell on here from time to time....
and I will be the first to (proudly) admit it.

However, I was just saying that just as often as I raise cane...
I get on here and see a comment about PCC recruiting their girls team from all over the state, the boys team recruiting from out of state, refs giving favorable calls to PCC, posts about ACT scores, and there are others but I'm not going to sit and think of them lol

This is a forum where people debate....
I'm not going to "cry foul" because people want to debate.....
I'm just saying there are a handful of posters that poke at PCC posters first.

I'm sure ONB will proudly proclaim that he starts arguments with PCC posters on a regular basis Smile

We don't take this stuff as serious as some of you believe.
I've even got a very civil private message convo going on with Benchwarmer at the moment lol

Not meConfusednicker:
KyGurl Wrote:Go dawgs !!!

:Thumbs:
Sucks that Buckhorn has to play Perry but I am still a fan of the draw. Buckhorn will be leaving everything they have on the court, that game will be a better game than what some think.
zaga_fan Wrote:Believe it or not...
I always look forward to your "Go Dawgs" posts lol

THIS IS FOR zaga_fan !!! GO HAZARD BULLDOGS !!!!!!
I bet KCC fans like this draw pcc is a favorrite over buckhorn but getting a top 4 team in the region first round of district on a nertual court wont be an easy task for Hatch daddy. I will more than likely be in attendence for this one
Standing room only in Hyden. Better get there early.
KyGurl Wrote:THIS IS FOR zaga_fan !!! GO HAZARD BULLDOGS !!!!!!

lol
warmachine Wrote:Standing room only in Hyden. Better get there early.

It's standing room only for preseason volleyball lol
[quote=OrangenowBlue]Why didn't you post that in the "Perry Central gonna get hosed at Knott County thread".[/QUOTE
Because I didnt post at all on that thread because its a really stupid thread. If knott is better they will beat pcc. Period!!! No excuses.