Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard High School 08-09
UKisN1 Wrote:Practice and the experience of playing in the state tournament will only help. Also, one more year of having one of the best coaches in the state learn his system.

Adding players like at KCC does not ensure more success.
Sorry but you are wrong on that one, Adding players can change a team. I know lots of good coaches who would have loved to add one.
I said it did not ensure. There are no guarantees in life. We will let life's course takes its place.
TheMasterpiece Wrote:They might be a better team without him in someways.

He was the heart of this team.
ARC Wrote:He was the heart of this team.
No he wasent.
He was the guy that everyone laughed at.
RavenBoy Wrote:No he wasent.
He was the guy that everyone laughed at.

I can tell you for sure that the opponents didn't laugh at him. Ask the JBS boys.

I think that he was indeed the heart of the team. Time will tell.
warmachine Wrote:Eric Back will dominate the 14th Region when he makes his return in Janurary. The kid is a monster.

Please Tell Me Your Not Serious..Did He Score This Summer
ARC Wrote:I can tell you for sure that the opponents didn't laugh at him. Ask the JBS boys.

I think that he was indeed the heart of the team. Time will tell.

Why Wouldnt They Laugh At Him
Kcc Didnt Seem To Scared Of Him
Kcc Big Man Is 1 inch Taller And 10x Stronger.
and i think in a lot of ways he is better
[quote=Blue-N-Gold]Eric Back will finally get to play starting in January 09.[/Q

Many times adding players to an already well-established team is NOT a good thing. Players accustomed to quality playing time will not see as many minutes. This COULD prove to be Hazard's downfall............
PATS2011 Wrote:Looks like the new rivalry for this year will be Hazard and KCC.

Are you stupid? The rivalry will always be PCC and HHS... And yes they are the best two teams.
anklebreaker Wrote:Why Wouldnt They Laugh At Him
Kcc Didnt Seem To Scared Of Him
Kcc Big Man Is 1 inch Taller And 10x Stronger.
and i think in a lot of ways he is better

Ok KCC has prolly no one in the whole school stronger then Michale. And even if he is taller Jones is taller then him by more then ONE inch....
What the players do off the court is there business, not your alls.

SO KEEP THIS THREAD ON-TOPIC OR IT WILL BE CLOSED!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:What the players do off the court is there business, not your alls.

SO KEEP THIS THREAD ON-TOPIC OR IT WILL BE CLOSED!

lol im just wondering how many time have u almost suspended me for saying stupid stuff lol... but thank you for not doing it :Thumbs:
dore20 Wrote:Are you stupid? The rivalry will always be PCC and HHS... And yes they are the best two teams.
Ill ask you the same question if you really think Perry is better than Knott?Smile :lmao:
RavenBoy Wrote:HHS 2008-09 State Champs!

Very doubtful. Keep dreaming. All A state tourney will be their best shot for that. As far as the rest of the state. They have to get out of region first. They should be the favorites but they still have to come ready to play.
PATS2011 Wrote:Looks like the new rivalry for this year will be Hazard and KCC.

No way. I don't care how much better KCC gets. HHS and PCC will always be the better rivalry. Just ask the players who they would rather beat more than anyone. Neither of them will say knott central. Outside of postseason that is the games of the year for those two teams and the entire student bodies.
frankie21 Wrote:No way. I don't care how much better KCC gets. HHS and PCC will always be the better rivalry. Just ask the players who they would rather beat more than anyone. Neither of them will say knott central. Outside of postseason that is the games of the year for those two teams and the entire student bodies.

okay, i get what he is saying. and i get what you are saying, yes HHS and PCC will always be rivals but Knott will only have Cordia and JBS, do you think that they will be as much competition as hazard or perry is towards knott??
Hazard will be good depends on how much productivity micheal campbell gives them.
RavenBoy Wrote:Ill ask you the same question if you really think Perry is better than Knott?Smile :lmao:

Yes PCC is BETTER then kcc