Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 2009-2010
Yeah I think I would love to find some spray for this nut, I believe its a woman though because of the deep rooted comments seem to be emotionally attached. And we all know how that comes about, well at least she is looking around for some dweeb coach that she thinks will magically appear, so in the meantime maybe we can coach the team for now.
what do you all think about the big freshman at allen central? he is about 6'5
Heard Allen Central started practice this past week. Has anyone have any comments? Rumor was that they would not field a team?
hes a big stick in the mud
well me personally i think he has alot of potential he just needs alot of work.
allen central rebels Wrote:what do you all think about the big freshman at allen central? he is about 6'5
What is his name?
Nothing to worry about.. :Thumbs:
Hope this is not true but I heard AC may not have a team this year. Hope this ain't true cause I like the AC SF games each year
I am sure AC will have a team this year. You can't tell how many people are going to play until football is over. My senior year we had 6 ppl at practice until the football players came.
SF Momma Wrote:Hope this is not true but I heard AC may not have a team this year. Hope this ain't true cause I like the AC SF games each year

The team has been working hard in the gymn.
This whole thing makes me sad !!! I graduated from AC a hundred years ago and I hate to think that there is so much mud slinging against Mark martin! This man is trying to do his job and help these boys learn some skills that will hopefully have the rest of their lives !!!!!! I have know this man forever and he has made many mistakes like the rest of us so give it a rest. Support your team. Where is your school spirit and honor ???
From what I understand he didn't even have enough players to make a team last year. He and the boys that decided to tough it out did the best they could. So what if the twins didn't play, who did it really hurt ? A few years from now no one will even remember. Kids come and go....support your team or shut up. Encourage the kids trying or shut up. Better yet if you feel that you have sometime valuable to add volunteer your time and help the kids who want to play. Show up and cheer them on no matter if they win or lose.
Good Lord I feel so sorry for these kids, will no one give them credit for trying and doing their best ????
Like Mark or hate Mark he's a good coach and given the chance will prove it just like he did with our girl's team.
Kids from our neck of the woods have a hard enough time as it is , I can't believe that you sad pathetic people would spend you time in such a wasteful manner. Go out and do something positive for your community.
Why would any coach want to get rid of players ?????
Seriously , do you really think that ? Maybe some kids just can't handle a real coach.
Teenagers have a different mind set and it takes a strong adult to make the see who the boss is. Some can't handle it. They think everyone will be sorry if they don't play but in reality it's them that miss out and are sorry.
I agree !!! What more could you ask for from a group of kids that obviously don't have much support from the fans.
If they are trying to get the boys to play it's because they know you only get one chance to play high school ball. Once you graduate you can't go back. They are probably considering the school as well. If the boys could improve the team why wouldn't they try to get them to play ????? The team is what's important . the team is what they will or will not remember. obviously you were never on a team and don't understand how it works. The hard work is worth being with people you trust and love and will probably be tied to the rest of your life.
What is his name?
his name is stephen goble.
I think AC is goin be real good
Well to the "naysayers" and rumors around town about Allen Central not fielding a team guess those around the "community" need to come out and ask the 15 kids that have been showing up for practice and carrying on a tradition, "Are we going to have a team?"

These numbers are the highest in a long time for Allen Central basketball during practice before the football players come out.
Coach Mark Martin and the Runnin' Rebels are working hard as a team and we are very proud of them. These boys are spending a lot of time to represent their school the best way they can and are making something of themselves.

Go AC Rebels!
I think Allen Central will have a pretty good season this year
allen central scrimmage's a team from WV tomorrow 11/20/09 any thoughts
I don't know about anyone else, but Ol' Johnny looks funny in that color blue
for real, the problem at AC is simple, the principle, SIS Hall! You can say what you want, mostly cause your kids getting to play, do you really think they would be if SIS had not got RID of johnny. One - the Crowder boys would have been playing, they are not a problem, they respected johnny and would still be playing, therefore other then the Stumbo kid and maybe the Jackson kid, would BE playing today, Two - If SIS had not got RID of johnny, the fans would be coming to see a winning team, Mark will never fill the winning shoes of johnny martin. He may know the basics but not enough respect from a coach that was choosen by SIS and not the sitebase to replace johnny. Three - it's been said that johnny only plays 6 or 7 players, I can tell you that for every year I have watched the REBELS, 26 years!, the only way to win was to play the best and that is usually only 4 players and the rest is a tossup. very few years have there been a team of 10 good players. Four - SIS always said players didnt want to play for johnny, thats not true either, lets say, Landon Slone, He did want to play, his family didnt want him to, See that a parents problem, If he had played like he wanted to, AC would had easily been state bound at least 2 years straight. Landon was let go from UK, Mark said Landon belonged on AC's floor more than the Crowder Boys! Well, SIS what up with that? Seems kids dont want to play for Mark! Five -No matter how bad it seems the kids at AC are the Allen Central Rebels right now and I support the kids, But, would it not be better to cheer for a winning team? Would it not be better for kids to want to play for a coach they respect? Would it not be great for the hate to end? It would if SIS would resign and leave the Rebel Spirit return to the gym! Bring Back johnny martin and fire SIS. Thats the problem at AC!!!!!! :1: