Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 36 Russell 14
I heard some rumors Saturday that this may have been Mcglone and the whole staff's last game at Russell.
Kosar Wrote:I heard some rumors Saturday that this may have been Mcglone and the whole staff's last game at Russell.
I doubt it McGlone will be at Russell until he decides to retire from coaching.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I doubt it McGlone will be at Russell until he decides to retire from coaching.

Hopefully those rumors were based on him deciding to retire. Theres no way he gets forced out, or even is asked to step down, so it would have to be his call.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Yes but you can't tell me that most of them were not Russell. I'm sure there were a few from other schools but The Russell fans showed up in force that night and it was down near freezing.

Don't get me wrong. I agree with what you said. I was just adding that Russell was the only show in town. The support of Russell football has gone down. Agreed.
Kosar Wrote:I heard some rumors Saturday that this may have been Mcglone and the whole staff's last game at Russell.

That rumor comes along every year as far back as I can remember. I would say he probable has another 5 to 10 more seasons in him. I sure hope he does.