Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Rice vs. Kevin Williams
"Patton19" Wrote:the all might landon only had 13? holy crap

Yeah pretty cool huh?
kyle:theman:
"jchssideline" Wrote:Rice by far, williams is as big but rice in my opinion is the best center in the whole region, he can shoot and hes strong down low

You have to be kidding me, the best center in teh region??? When pike Cetral plays zone Brad Lowe is their center, I would also put Lawerence co. center an Belfry's center above him to name a few.
"piratefaithful" Wrote:You have to be kidding me, the best center in teh region??? When pike Cetral plays zone Brad Lowe is their center, I would also put Lawerence co. center an Belfry's center above him to name a few.
NEWS FLASH......................

That's his opinion and the last time that I checked we're all entitled to one on here.
"Golden Eagle" Wrote:NEWS FLASH......................

That's his opinion and the last time that I checked we're all entitled to one on here.

I wish you had been around yesterday, Eagle...I could have used you in my corner. :Clap:
"Golden Eagle" Wrote:NEWS FLASH......................

THIS JUST IN............................

An that is mine, so if you don't have a comment on my comment, quit tryin to be a smart @$$...
"piratefaithful" Wrote:THIS JUST IN............................

An that is mine, so if you don't have a comment on my comment, quit tryin to be a smart @$$...
Your the one who crapped your pants when you didn't agree with the other members opinion. I was just stating that everyone had there opinion. I agree with him. I think Kyle Rice is the best big man in the region. It's obvious that you don't and that perfectly fine because you have your own opinion as well and who am I to dispute that. Just because I don't agree with your opinion on this topic doesn't give me an excuse to act childish, as many do on here when they don't have the same opinion. That's all I was trying to get across.
i have never heard of neither 1 of them
"Golden Eagle" Wrote:Your the one who crapped your pants when you didn't agree with the other members opinion. I was just stating that everyone had there opinion. I agree with him. I think Kyle Rice is the best big man in the region. It's obvious that you don't and that perfectly fine because you have your own opinion as well and who am I to dispute that. Just because I don't agree with your opinion on this topic doesn't give me an excuse to act childish, as many do on here when they don't have the same opinion. That's all I was trying to get across.

First of all I retract my previous statement I thought he was reffering to Williams as being the best center in the region, But I still dont think Rice is either...
KYLE RICE WOULD OWN WILLIAMS. :theman: