Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Harlan 10/7
Hazard by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

hazard by 21
Dragonsdad Wrote:From what I have read,this season,about Hazard's offense,no one expected Hazard to play as well as they have to date. Everyone,myself included, expected Hazard to win the region and have nearly as good a team as last season. But they have turned out to be better than last season,IMO. The new QB is preforming better than expected and that is the key,IMO,to Hazard's success to this point. Remember,it's only my opinion. But that is what I meant by that comment.

My bad Dragonsdad. I thought you were saying Hazard would be down this year but are playing better than expected. Looking foward to a good game Friday. Harlan gave Hazard all they wanted last year. I thought they would be playing each other again for the region last year.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:My bad Dragonsdad. I thought you were saying Hazard would be down this year but are playing better than expected. Looking foward to a good game Friday. Harlan gave Hazard all they wanted last year. I thought they would be playing each other again for the region last year.

Harlan has proven to be a Jekyll/Hyde kind of team. Who shows up? No one will know until the kickoff Friday night. The Leslie fans can say what they want about Harlan not being able to stop the run,but the Dragon's held them to 12 points and they are a running team. I would like to see leslie's stats for the second half of that game. Leslie was able to run the ball down and score on their last drive of the game but they also had the aid of a pass interference call. It's Harlan's offense that is suspect. Harlan could give Hazard a game if they show up and Hazard looks past them. I am really impressed with Hazard's play to this point. They seem to be making the most out of this season. Even though Harlan has some offensive issues I would agree with you that the Dragons and the Bulldogs will meet for the region this year. Here's to both teams playing an agressive hard fought game Friday night. One without any injuries. Also,good luck to the Bulldogs after Friday night.
Hazard-35
Harlan- 21
Hazard in a closer game than some think.
i have to say after watching hhs and leslie, if hazards d line plays like leslies, it wont be a game. however, the game is at harlan, (i think?), harlan will come out with a chip on their shoulder and i think itll be pretty close
hazard-26
hhs-20
its a long way to harlan,its a long way to hazard,just to get a little brew,roll on buddy..hazard rolls by 14.
THE X FACTOR Wrote:i have to say after watching hhs and leslie, if hazards d line plays like leslies, it wont be a game. however, the game is at harlan, (i think?), harlan will come out with a chip on their shoulder and i think itll be pretty close
hazard-26
hhs-20

I haven't heard anybody to this point give Leslie the credit they deserved for their game plan. They,for the most part played their linebackers soft on Harlan to protect against the pass and force HHS to run the ball and more specifically the QB to run the ball. I think for our offense to be effective in that situation Saragas is going to have to run when there is a four man rush on and the lbackers are playing soft against the pass. I think the QB can stay in the pocket all night long but if nobodies open and he doesn't run when he see's daylight,not much is going to get done. If he does run it and is successful then it draws the Lbackers up and thus opens up the passing game. I don't think Leslie sacked our QB the whole game and very rarely,if at all,did they blitz the Lbackers. Now i have not seen the film but that's the take I had on it. If I am wrong about it,tell me about it. Leslie was no bigger,no more physical,no more athletic and no more talented than anybody we have played and they shut our offense down. Why? I would certainly like to know. But you can be sure that Hazard will do the same thing Leslie did to stop our offense.
For Hazard I am glad there offense is coming around but i still cant really get over the defense and how they are. I know they give up 35 to Breathitt but they are undefeated and it was a rainy and wet field conditions. It was only a 1 point loss as well. Hazard should and will blitz from all angles but have been playing a 3-4 defense this year instead of there 4-4. Thats my take on there defense but I may be wrong. Hopefully the QB for Hazard continues to get better and they have another shot at state and which hopefully no turnovers in the game will happen.
Hazard by 3 or more touchdowns. As bad as I hate to say this, Harlan is just too soft to compete with teams that have a good defense. The only chance they have of beating teams this year is to outscore them. When they have a team that can score and has a good defense they are in trouble. Leslie was not very good in my opinion. I hope that I am wrong in my assessment, as I have only watched two games of Harlan's this year.
Hazard rolls.
Hazard should name the score in this one
Dragonsdad what is the field condition of harlans field right now?
by as many as they want.
Hazard names the score...
Dragonsdad Wrote:Harlan has proven to be a Jekyll/Hyde kind of team. Who shows up? No one will know until the kickoff Friday night. The Leslie fans can say what they want about Harlan not being able to stop the run,but the Dragon's held them to 12 points and they are a running team. I would like to see leslie's stats for the second half of that game. Leslie was able to run the ball down and score on their last drive of the game but they also had the aid of a pass interference call. It's Harlan's offense that is suspect. Harlan could give Hazard a game if they show up and Hazard looks past them. I am really impressed with Hazard's play to this point. They seem to be making the most out of this season. Even though Harlan has some offensive issues I would agree with you that the Dragons and the Bulldogs will meet for the region this year. Here's to both teams playing an agressive hard fought game Friday night. One without any injuries. Also,good luck to the Bulldogs after Friday night.

212 yds. Rushing for Leslie.
I Rule The World Wrote:212 yds. Rushing for Leslie.

Thats for the whole game. I said I wanted to see the stats for the second half. Put those up there,"I rule the World".
I am going with Hazard on this one.
Hazard-47
Harlan-17
bac2369 Wrote:Dragonsdad what is the field condition of harlans field right now?

The field looks pretty good right now,bac2369. There have been three or four middle school games on it and other than that we have played on it twice. It's all grassy and starting to wear in the middle a little but not bad. With the nice weather of late it should be in good to really good condition. Personally, I've been pray'in for rain.LOL
Dragonsdad Wrote:The field looks pretty good right now,bac2369. There have been three or four middle school games on it and other than that we have played on it twice. It's all grassy and starting to wear in the middle a little but not bad. With the nice weather of late it should be in good to really good condition. Personally, I've been pray'in for rain.LOL

Why would u be praying for rain for? LOL
bac2369 Wrote:Why would u be praying for rain for? LOL

I'm looking for nice conditions bac2369. It was only a joke. A lot of people think wet or muddy conditions even up the speed factor. But I wasn't being serious about it.That's what the "LOL" was for. Harlan may not have the total team speed that Hazard has,but we do have 4 or 5 that if they get in the open field can take it to the house. It's getting to the open field that's the problem against Hazard. We have been biten by the injury bug,but we hear that Hazard has also. I'm not sure how many Hazard will dress out,I think we should dress about 28 players. I'm looking forward to a good competitive game.
Pulling for Hazard in this one.
Dragonsdad Wrote:I'm looking for nice conditions bac2369. It was only a joke. A lot of people think wet or muddy conditions even up the speed factor. But I wasn't being serious about it.That's what the "LOL" was for. Harlan may not have the total team speed that Hazard has,but we do have 4 or 5 that if they get in the open field can take it to the house. It's getting to the open field that's the problem against Hazard. We have been biten by the injury bug,but we hear that Hazard has also. I'm not sure how many Hazard will dress out,I think we should dress about 28 players. I'm looking forward to a good competitive game.

Hazard has a freshmen running the ball since blanton has went down with a hamstring injury but he has done a fine job and they have just limited blantons carries and let the freshmen run the ball some more. Some may be impressed with his running ability and how hard he is to bring down.
I'm going with hazard.. Leslie dominated the line of scrimmage, and I think hazard will do the same. I think hazard will come out aggressive and take it by 3 tds
Hazard is a heck of a football team.

Hazard-42

Harlan-7
Would like to get updates on this game later if possible as i will be attending the pcc game. anyone going to post on facebook?
Hazard by alot!
Go bulldogs !!!
bac2369 Wrote:Would like to get updates on this game later if possible as i will be attending the pcc game. anyone going to post on facebook?

Before I leave for the game I will start an update thread and post updates on the game from my I-phone.