Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Lake in Kentucky to fish?
Yatesville and Grayson for some lil bluegill!! Why does Greenbo suck so bad for fishing???
I dont fish in Kentucky. I fish in Tennessee.
must be nice!! im from south carolina and the fishing down there is GREAT i miss it!!!
I like Laurel Lake
If your fishing for smallmouth there is no place like Dale Hollow. World Record came from there. Great Crappie lake also. As far as EKY, got to go with Yatesville.
SEKYscout Wrote:Cave Run

Mine to
SEKYscout Wrote:Cave Run
Is the best My biggest fish i have ever caught came out of that lake
Lakewood! LOL!
Yatesville!
Yatesville B/c im not so great at fishing but its the only place ive ever caught anything worth the time...........
Yea the Spillway is fun sometimes just to pass some time...
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:O yea nd Jenny Wiley
carr fork is alright if you know the spots..
i have caught some big croppie or crappie at cave run,fished dewey one night and got a 40 pound test line snapped like it was sewing thread (strien line too).
Grayson
Cave Run
Cave Run.
Cumberland.
Armchair QB Wrote:If your fishing for smallmouth there is no place like Dale Hollow. World Record came from there. Great Crappie lake also. As far as EKY, got to go with Yatesville.

Agreed!!!
Horse Head Wrote:Grayson

the dead sea lol
No question Yatesville.
love cumberland
cave run
Cave run, Carrs Fork has the best croppie fishing in EKY though. I've caught tons out of there.
Cave Run.

Catch Em' Alllllll Day
Can't believe no one has said Paintsville Lake, it's a pretty lake and you can catch some nice fish. I'm trying out Dale Hollow sometime soon, hope its good.
I have fished about every big lake in the state and Barren River has by far been the best for me catching largemouth. Dale Hollow would be the best if you were fishing for smallmouth.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I have fished about every big lake in the state and Barren River has by far been the best for me catching largemouth. Dale Hollow would be the best if you were fishing for smallmouth.
:Thumbs: Absolutely!!! I love Dale Hollow. Haven't had the pleasure to fish Barren, but have heard nothing but great things. I'll be making a trip to Guntersville this March.
Crossbones Wrote::Thumbs: Absolutely!!! I love Dale Hollow. Haven't had the pleasure to fish Barren, but have heard nothing but great things. I'll be making a trip to Guntersville this March.
I made a trip to Guntersville last year. Your in for some big largemouth and you better have some braided line to pull them out of that mill foil and grass. Good luck!
Anyone who gets the chance should go to Land Between the Lakes. Fish Barkley or Kentucky both are fantastic.
I've got to give my vote to Yatesville, I like taking the wife and kids and making it a family outting.