Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barack Obama
Republican Congressman King: Terrorists Will "Dance In the Streets" With Obama Victory...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/...-cong.html
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sites like this are what is wrong with mass media in America. I am a huge repub, but I really wouldn't read too much into sites like this. As far as him being a Muslim goes I can only believe him and his pastor for the past 20 years that he is not a Muslim.
Obama said this during an ABC News interview

"I understand MSNBC has suspended Mr. Imus," Obama told ABC News, "but I would also say that there's nobody on my staff who would still be working for me if they made a comment like that about anybody of any ethnic group. And I would hope that NBC ends up having that same attitude."

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/18/...us-firing/
It's hard to believe that Wright was Obama's pastor for 20 years and he never heard him say anything out of line.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Everyone in Obama'a party are nothing but a bunch of Al Sharpton's! I can't stand Obama, Clinton or actually anyone running but McCain will get my vote as I stay true to the Republican Party!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Everyone in Obama'a party are nothing but a bunch of Al Sharpton's! I can't stand Obama, Clinton or actually anyone running but McCain will get my vote as I stay true to the Republican Party!

Falwell and Robertson blamed liberals and gays for the 9/11 attacks as "god's punishment." ...double standard... You paint with a broad brush... but your artistry bleeds like a watercolor in the rain...
thecavemaster Wrote:Falwell and Robertson blamed liberals and gays for the 9/11 attacks as "god's punishment." ...double standard... You paint with a broad brush... but your artistry bleeds like a watercolor in the rain...
And after reading that quote, LMAO...YOU HAVE DEF. MADE IT EASIER FOR ANY MAN WITH A SET OF MARBLES TO VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN:lmao: . And I return a bit of poetry for you..Man who fishes in deep water, catch large trout.:Thumbs:
:Clap: Smile
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And after reading that quote, LMAO...YOU HAVE DEF. MADE IT EASIER FOR ANY MAN WITH A SET OF MARBLES TO VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN:lmao: . And I return a bit of poetry for you..Man who fishes in deep water, catch large trout.:Thumbs:
I just wonder what would happen if that was a White Preacher saying that stuff?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And after reading that quote, LMAO...YOU HAVE DEF. MADE IT EASIER FOR ANY MAN WITH A SET OF MARBLES TO VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN:lmao: . And I return a bit of poetry for you..Man who fishes in deep water, catch large trout.:Thumbs:

Are you imitating American television's portrayal of the speech of native Americans... or do you simply struggle with your native tongue? White preachers did and still do say incendiary things... ever read "Letter from Birmingham Jail?" Probably not. Ever read anything?
thecavemaster Wrote:Are you imitating American television's portrayal of the speech of native Americans... or do you simply struggle with your native tongue? White preachers did and still do say incendiary things... ever read "Letter from Birmingham Jail?" Probably not. Ever read anything?
Well for one braniac, you quoted me and I wasn't even the one who said anything about a white preacherWink . No I usually read things about how murderers and people who rape and kill innocent victims SHOULD get the death penalty probably from the same person who wrote that " Letter from Birmingham Jail".
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well for one braniac, you quoted me and I wasn't even the one who said anything about a white preacherWink . No I usually read things about how murderers and people who rape and kill innocent victims SHOULD get the death penalty probably from the same person who wrote that " Letter from Birmingham Jail".

Martin Luther King Jr. wrote "Letter From Birmingham Jail." "Brainiac" for braniac, which is a name for someone, I guess, who eats a high fiber diet? Preachers, whether white or black, often say controversial things, often patently ridiculous things. Bottom line: most everyone who attends one church or the other occasionally hears a minister say something or other they don't agree with. Barack Obama is an American, a believer in democracy; now, one may not agree with his policies, but to question his commitment to freedom and democratic ideals based on another man's statements? Come on...
thecavemaster Wrote:Martin Luther King Jr. wrote "Letter From Birmingham Jail." "Brainiac" for braniac, which is a name for someone, I guess, who eats a high fiber diet? Preachers, whether white or black, often say controversial things, often patently ridiculous things. Bottom line: most everyone who attends one church or the other occasionally hears a minister say something or other they don't agree with. Barack Obama is an American, a believer in democracy; now, one may not agree with his policies, but to question his commitment to freedom and democratic ideals based on another man's statements? Come on...
All I needed to read once again about your letter from a Jail in Birmingham thingy trying to prove some point that I could care less about...But hey..GOOD LUCK on that! Vote for him, campaign for him..but guess what..My vote is going to cancel your vote no matter what you say about the circus for candidates that the Democratic Party has running this year. BTW, way to point out Brainiac..you got me on that one:Clap: Rolleyes
thecavemaster Wrote:Are you imitating American television's portrayal of the speech of native Americans... or do you simply struggle with your native tongue? White preachers did and still do say incendiary things... ever read "Letter from Birmingham Jail?" Probably not. Ever read anything?
Yea ok Rolleyes
thecavemaster Wrote:Martin Luther King Jr.
When did MLK Jr. Die?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:All I needed to read once again about your letter from a Jail in Birmingham thingy trying to prove some point that I could care less about...But hey..GOOD LUCK on that! Vote for him, campaign for him..but guess what..My vote is going to cancel your vote no matter what you say about the circus for candidates that the Democratic Party has running this year. BTW, way to point out Brainiac..you got me on that one:Clap: Rolleyes

You could care less about civil rights, justice? ... maybe you're the one who doesn't have a clue what it means to love America. I'm not talking about, of course, who to vote for; I'm simply saying that basing a vote on what someone's pastor said, or what Bill Cunningham said at McCain's rally in Ohio... if one votes based on this stuff, one's vote should count 1/10, while other more reasoned voters should count 1...
RavenBoy Wrote:When did MLK Jr. Die?

Lorraine Motel...Memphis, Tennessee... 1968 I believe.
My daughter and I went to Charleston WV last Thursday to see/listen to Barack Obama. I am very impressed with his thoughts/plans for America. I have never been interested in politics until this Presidential campaign.

Did anyone listen to the speech he gave last week on his Pastor and racism?
Hillary is very desprate and is risking her own party's taking the White House for her own political gain.
In my own personal opinion I think if Ralph Nader gets on most of the ballots that it is going to swing the vote. He can easily take 13% of the vote, and that will be votes that the Democrats could have got. Most Democrats are more likely to vote Independent than republicans. Therefore, whether everyone likes it or not we may end up with another Republican, and to be honest he's not a true Republican so it shouldn't be too bad. I think I would vote for him before I would the two Democrats.
What are the latest polls?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:In my own personal opinion I think if Ralph Nader gets on most of the ballots that it is going to swing the vote. He can easily take 13% of the vote, and that will be votes that the Democrats could have got. Most Democrats are more likely to vote Independent than republicans. Therefore, whether everyone likes it or not we may end up with another Republican, and to be honest he's not a true Republican so it shouldn't be too bad. I think I would vote for him before I would the two Democrats.

Nader first time: 7%
Nader second time: 3%.... I think these numbers are fairly accurate
Nader this time: <1%

Nader's effect cost Gore dearly; Kerry marginally; Nader will not be a determining factor in '08.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:In my own personal opinion I think if Ralph Nader gets on most of the ballots that it is going to swing the vote. He can easily take 13% of the vote, and that will be votes that the Democrats could have got. Most Democrats are more likely to vote Independent than republicans. Therefore, whether everyone likes it or not we may end up with another Republican, and to be honest he's not a true Republican so it shouldn't be too bad. I think I would vote for him before I would the two Democrats.
Just to let you know, the only candidate running on a truely Republican platform this election period was Ron Paul.
Bush isn't a REAL Republican! Neither was his father or Reagan. Barry Goldwater was a REAL Republican. The rest are just posers.
#1ukfan Wrote:Hillary is very desprate and is risking her own party's taking the White House for her own political gain.
Isn't that what politics is about? If you were running for President and wasn't far behind, within striking distance, would you quit?
rosebud Wrote:Isn't that what politics is about? If you were running for President and wasn't far behind, within striking distance, would you quit?

If you alienate a chunk of the base of the Party in order to be the nominee, then your desire to be the nominee has consumed you to the point of being blind to electability in November.
Gotta go with the Republican.
Go Hillary !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DevilsWin Wrote:Just to let you know, the only candidate running on a truely Republican platform this election period was Ron Paul.
Bush isn't a REAL Republican! Neither was his father or Reagan. Barry Goldwater was a REAL Republican. The rest are just posers.

I agree about this year's Republican candidates. Ron Paul was the only one who truly espoused a platform based on personal freedoms and minimal government intrusion. It's unfortunate that he couldn't garner more support in the primaries.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
why would you vote for someone that says he won't be sworn in on the Holy Bible? He says that if he gets President he will be sworn in on the Koran.
SVLadiesFan Wrote:why would you vote for someone that says he won't be sworn in on the Holy Bible? He says that if he gets President he will be sworn in on the Koran.
You are just plain wrong. Educate yourself! :ChairHit:

Where did you get your information?