Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite type of fishing?
Bass And Cat
1) bass fishing
2) Catfishing
1. Bass fishing
2. Muskie fishing
My favorite tyoe of fishing is Bass fishing......
Anything that bites.
Deep Sea
Paylake Fishing. At About 4am.
Fishing for smallmouth wading and using a grampus. Fishing for hybrid bluegill in Virginia with ultralight rod and reel, 4 lb test line. I am talking 10-12 inch bluegill.......
Smallmouth but also blue gill. They put up a good fight 4 a fish their size. IMO
enjoy wadin n catchin smallies
how is wading ive never been
I like catching largemouth bass at Kentucky lake. I am leaving in 14 more weeks for 10 days fishing.
I really enjoyed wading in the Holston River growing up, but I also enjoy sitting on my boat on any lake catching big bass.
old warrior Wrote:I like catching largemouth bass at Kentucky lake. I am leaving in 14 more weeks for 10 days fishing.

yea
paylake catfishing is diffinately my favorite
Anything in the Pike family...... Bass is just not very good eating material....
smallies all the way
bass fishing with out a doubt! Its more of competitive then any other type of fishing..You actually have to FISH for them, figure them out (where there at, what they want) and then if i get hungry i have to say crappie!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:bass fishing with out a doubt! Its more of competitive then any other type of fishing..You actually have to FISH for them, figure them out (where there at, what they want) and then if i get hungry i have to say crappie!

Perfect answer my friend. :notworthy
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Do you fish tourneys at dewey lake any?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Crappie and BG are the best for eating, but Bass are fun to fish for.
Hybrid Striper fishing is hard to beat, the bite can last all night long. But my passion is wading the rivers for smallmouth bass. Can't Beat it
My favorite fish to catch is,bass,trout,walleyes,saugeyes,and monster blues and shovels.
My favorite fish to catch is bass,walleyes,saugeyes,and monster blues and shovels.