Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Coach in the 14th Region
Orange Now Blue, Miranda will be a weapon this year. She is just a sophomore. She grew 3 inches over the summer. Perry will beat your beloved Cougars this year, you can count on that.
We shall see.
warmachine Wrote:Orange Now Blue, Miranda will be a weapon this year. She is just a sophomore. She grew 3 inches over the summer. Perry will beat your beloved Cougars this year, you can count on that.
I will take that bet. What are the odds?
Peggy Moore
Will be a great year. I know Dickie will have the girls ready.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
warmachine Wrote:Orange Now Blue, Miranda will be a weapon this year. She is just a sophomore. She grew 3 inches over the summer. Perry will beat your beloved Cougars this year, you can count on that.

:thatsfunn
Bill Fannin- Lead Hazard to state title and the ALL A state title in 1997. He leaded the Hazard boy team to the Sweet 16.

Randy Napier- He lead Napier to state title in 1994.

Peggy Moore- She lead Breathitt Co to 3 Sweet 16 in a row.

Dickie Adams- They have been in the Whitesburg to the All A runner up.

In no order. These is the top 4 coaches in the 14th Region.
cj2561 Wrote:Bill Fannin- Lead Hazard to state title and the ALL A state title in 1997. He leaded the Hazard boy team to the Sweet 16.

Randy Napier- He lead Napier to state title in 1994.

Peggy Moore- She lead Breathitt Co to 3 Sweet 16 in a row.

Dickie Adams- They have been in the Whitesburg to the All A runner up.

In no order. These is the top 4 coaches in the 14th Region.

From 1994 on, these coaches have won every region title with the exception of two.(John High in 1999 and Rhett Gibson in 2005)
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Didn't Hazard's girls win the Sweet 16 and the All A state titles in 1997 under Coach Fannin?

Sweet 16 and All A in 1997
All A in 1998 !!!
Yes you are right!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Something else that shows how good of a coach Peggy is was her time at Buckhorn. She was able to take them to the regional tournament a couple of times.
coach Ambergey is now at Pike Central
Thank goodness...
CoachM Wrote:coach Ambergey is now at Pike Central

That is the former boys coach, Justin Amburgey, the girls coach, Chris Amburgey is still at Knott Central
That is even better! Smile
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Not even the best coach on his bench, and that is the truth.

I can tell you who the best coach on that bench is.
1. Moore
2. Adams