Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 29 Knox Central 28 OT
Congrats to jc with a big win play the whole game the way you played second half and sc and bell better come with their a game because we are only going to get better big congrat to defensive mvp of the game dj ousley and offensive mvp j j jude all i got to say is when they get ousley ,parker,jude,hall,mullins,bratton and a few more hitting on all cylinders watch out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A big congrats to dj ousley defensive mvp and jj jude offensive mvp
Just got in from this Bowl game. Man this was a great game. KC went for the 2 pt conversion to win and failed. Clay Co went for the 2 pt conversion tonight against Middlesboro and got it for the win. Both games tonight was awesome!!

JJ is the man!!
If Knox didnt have Canady they would be horrible. Every big play came from him. He is a 1 man team.
Congrats to Johnson Central on the win. And good luck to coach mills on the rest of season except when they play us lol.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:If Knox didnt have Canady they would be horrible. Every big play came from him. He is a 1 man team.

I don't know about that they have a nice back in #2 and some really good lineman and they have a good Defense too. So i am not so sure about that statement. I do Agree canady is there "do It all guy" though but they do have other weapons.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:I don't know about that they have a nice back in #2 and some really good lineman and they have a good Defense too. So i am not so sure about that statement.

Talk to the players tonight at the game and they said they cant wait till they play KC. #2 is BIG but slow. JD and Josh Brown will have a field day with him.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Talk to the players tonight at the game and they said they cant wait till they play KC. #2 is BIG but slow. JD and Josh Brown will have a field day with him.

I hope so. I'm just not a real cocky or bragging type. Once it is actually done on the field then its okay But enough of this back to topic!!

Nice Win For Johnson Central and a Tough loss for knox central but it will only make both of theses teams even better down the road.
CatDawg Wrote:I would have gone for two with the problems on the short kicks they've had. However, I think Knox gave this one away. This was an excellent game by both teams and I will say one thing. Johnson Central is not anywhere near ready for HIGHLANDS.

:Thumbs:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Knox will be fine this season. They had a good game plan to beat JC tonight.

WYMT really needs better camera operators and announcers.

Just be glad they are showing the games. Thanks WYMT.
Nice win for the Golden Eagles. I was impressed with Knox.
yes jude is a sparkplug..but i think maybe it was there fullback that caught the 2 point conversion and took a big hit and held on maybe turning point in the game. my kinda player. another great play the canady kid that caught the long pass. I think there are several big playmakers on both teams that could get college looks. I hope the baily player for knox is okay does anyone have news on his injury. Would love to see the Bell county game telivised when these pits against them. great game!!
Looks like knox could be tough to tangle with come district time
Great game by both teams! This match up was like 2 big bulls buttin' heads. Both teams left it all on the field, the way that high school football should be...that's what makes Friday nights under the lights a special thing. JC made the needed adjustments for the victory...JJ Jude ran his heart out, as well as the line and backs picking up the blocking in the second half. Knox is a tough team! They weren't 2-0 for a reason and knocked off Clay who beat usual 6A contender (except for T and X) last week in their own back yard. I look for Knox to play the socks off Bell in a few weeks...should be a good game. Best of luck to both teams down the stretch, and may those bumps and bruises heal quickly.
IRISH4 Wrote:Great game by both teams! This match up was like 2 big bulls buttin' heads. Both teams left it all on the field, the way that high school football should be...that's what makes Friday nights under the lights a special thing. JC made the needed adjustments for the victory...JJ Jude ran his heart out, as well as the line and backs picking up the blocking in the second half. Knox is a tough team! They weren't 2-0 for a reason and knocked off Clay who beat usual 6A contender (except for T and X) last week in their own back yard. I look for Knox to play the socks off Bell in a few weeks...should be a good game. Best of luck to both teams down the stretch, and may those bumps and bruises heal quickly.

Bell Co will beat KC and JC both by 3 TD's mark it down. Keep my post too.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:I hope so. I'm just not a real cocky or bragging type. Once it is actually done on the field then its okay But enough of this back to topic!!

Nice Win For Johnson Central and a Tough loss for knox central but it will only make both of theses teams even better down the road.

Bell Co's team speed makes these two teams look like my grandma walking across the street. Not being cocking just stating my opinion. Just like saying all alone Middlesboro is good with everyone else saying LCC and Clay would blown them off the field and neither happened.

If I dont think its possible I wouldnt make myself look like a fool on here. Bell Co is just that good. Bell Co has a better passing game this season too. :yikes:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co will beat KC and JC both by 3 TD's mark it down. Keep my post too.

LOL You sure have a lot of confidence in your team
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co will beat KC and JC both by 3 TD's mark it down. Keep my post too.

So just because someone mentions that they think they'll play your beloved Bobcats close and give them a better game than what they've had so far, you go out throwing arrogant posts. It's a good thing there's a big space in Bell Co, because if it were any smaller I think several would be homeless to find room for you and that big head of yours.

Other than that, don't plan on keeping the post...I'm not a child nor do I take your remarks to heart....there are more important things going on in the world to do so.
IRISH4 Wrote:So just because someone mentions that they think they'll play your beloved Bobcats close and give them a better game than what they've had so far, you go out throwing arrogant posts. It's a good thing there's a big space in Bell Co, because if it were any smaller I think several would be homeless to find room for you and that big head of yours.

Other than that, don't plan on keeping the post...I'm not a child nor do I take your remarks to heart....there are more important things going on in the world to do so.

:Clap: Bell co is so good they could beat UK! hahaha

Uk doesn't need to play Louisville for the gov. cup..sounds like they need to play bell co from what that guys been saying lol
IRISH4 Wrote:So just because someone mentions that they think they'll play your beloved Bobcats close and give them a better game than what they've had so far, you go out throwing arrogant posts. It's a good thing there's a big space in Bell Co, because if it were any smaller I think several would be homeless to find room for you and that big head of yours.

i agree,kc played well tonite and i think they have room to grow,and i believe they will.dont be surprised to see the freshman{gist}getting more touches and helping out.i think playing the bigger schools early will help going into district play.i feel like the holding call near the end of regulation was a killer,we had this game,but congrads to jc,good team,good game. looking forward to the next one.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Talk to the players tonight at the game and they said they cant wait till they play KC. #2 is BIG but slow. JD and Josh Brown will have a field day with him.
dont wish away your game.#2 isnt our only option,and by game day we will have other players that will have stepped up . cant wait to see how{easily}you do against jc?
I believe this was JC's first overtime game in the Matney era.

To clarify something..... I'm glad that WYMT does broadcast high school games. But about midway through the first quarter, I forgot that the tv couldn't hear me. His name is JJ Jude NOT JJ Rude... the bias for Knox (not saying that Knox had anything to do with that) was comedic, the camera work was awful and the announcers had very little football knowledge (Both of those guys may have Ph. D's in football, but they sure didn't show it last night.)
Diogenes Wrote:Great game. Bout what I expected.

Preston was actually running with Canady on the long pass. Canady got a step on him and Barger hit him in full stride with a perfect ball. Not so much a blown coverage as just a great play by KC. We're not the only team that will struggle to stop Canady this season. Knox's QB is one of the best HS QBs I've seen in a while. He runs well and throws a tight and accurate ball. Their defense is well schooled and knows how to stay home and tackle in open field. Didn't think they were that far off from Boyle County, honestly. They played smart and mostly mistake free. Did they turn it over a single time?

We did very well to win the game. Is a credit to our players and the staff's halftime adjustments. Jude ran as hard tonight as I've ever seen him. A lot of those yards were willpower. Hall made some great open field tackles to stop potential big gainers. Ousley blocked well and how about those hands on the two point conversion?

For anyone out there who thinks JC underchieved in this game and should've blown out KC, I hope YOUR team has KC on the schedule. You play 'em. See how you do with them. They're just good.

Thank you. Jude and his team and coaches did what great teams do. They found a way. We will just keep working.
First off i want to let everyone know i was wrong with my assessment of KC. Won't be the last time either, lol. They are a very good physical football team. As said earlier they are not far off from Boyle if any. Love the way they constantly change lineman even though it makes for a slow pace. Love the depth. They had a good gameplan and executed it to near perfection. I am also very proud of my Eagles. They played an amazing 2nd half and OT. If we come out of the gate this way we will be hard to beat. Two of JJ's runs were as good as you will ever see in high school football. By the way i hope KC and JC play Bell strong. If Bell thinks either of these games will be a cake walk i think they are mistaken. Bell should be favored but it will be fun to watch.
I certainly will not keep your post - but you can keep this one if you like. Bell should beat JC and KC handily. That is at least what everyone will say. And if they do, who cares? That is what everyone in the mountains expects - at least for when Bell plays us. But mark my words. The tide is changing. Bell is at the end of their greatness others are on the rise. Your coach is walking into the sunset as one of the greatest ever and rightly so cause he is. But This year or next is his last. You have nobody to take his place who is even worthy to wear his whistle.

We will beat you this year. And or next. And or the one after that. Count on it. And once that monkey on the back is slaughtered - the flood gates will open and Bell will just be the county where Middlesboro plays.

Open Word. Edit, Copy, Paste, Save As "Football1 Crystal Ball".

And just for your arrogant post where you could have just congratulated both teams for a great game and stated the obvious "Knox played JC better than everyone thought" - I hope and pray Jude and crew beat the pride off you. And I bet they do.
Congrats JC!
Well everything need be said has been said. so ill just say grats to JC.

You are an idiot:rockon:
Football Fool Wrote:You are an idiot:rockon:

I'll 2nd that
good game to both teams...and good luck
Very impressive. Good job JC