Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Sheldon Clark 01-20-06
Coach Starns has done an exceptional job with these boys, and come friday night i look to JC to get a little revenge on those CardS!!!!!
Sheldon Clark by 5
any comments
JC is out for payback.

JC wins this one.
this being a home game for JC im gonna say JC in a close one like the pville game! is anyone goin?
ttt
There's already a thread opened on this game.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...ge=1&pp=15
JOHNSON CENTRAL all the way..............It will be a tight game but I think the gold rush will pull it out at the end.............. If Rice and McCarty get there game on it will be hard th beat them off...........Rice and McCarty will both have at least 18 pionts a piece and with that kind of combo it will be hard to keep the EAGLES from SOARING to the top

Sorry Cards Confusedhithappe :beerwez:
JC wins by 8 and takes the regular season Championship
Coach Starns impressed me against the Master of the 15th region the other night. I have been watching SC too. I think the Eagles are firing on cylinders now. I think they are finally believing. May is a great talent but their owned Central the first game. But I read in the paper how JC just put down a jugernaut this last Tuesday named Slone. I look for an reved up JC crowd and a stoked Eagle team to take the floor. Prediction=Headline: Eagles avenge loss to Cardinals
I think Central will play hard, but they seem to be underestimating Sheldon Clark..That's what will get them beat!..B*May and Spud will be the ones to watch out for with SC and SC will have to contain Kyle Rice.. But All and All I think that Sheldon Clark will win, just because that's my old school!..
"reporterforbs" Wrote:Coach Starns impressed me against the Master of the 15th region the other night. I have been watching SC too. I think the Eagles are firing on cylinders now. I think they are finally believing. May is a great talent but their owned Central the first game. But I read in the paper how JC just put down a jugernaut this last Tuesday named Slone. I look for an reved up JC crowd and a stoked Eagle team to take the floor. Prediction=Headline: Eagles avenge loss to Cardinals

Nice prediction, reporter. I look forward to reading the story.
jc in a close one
this being a home game for JC im gonna say JC in a close one like the pville game! is anyone goin?
This will be a game that goes a long way of determining what the district tournament looks like. Both of these teams are capable of coming away winners. SC has May who is probabley the streakiest shooter in the region where as JC has their 2 horses (McCartey & Rice) they ride. I'm going to be a homer and give the nod to SC (Cardinals by 9), but if the Cards don't come out and play well then this game will be all JC all night. Both of these teams play extreamley hard and both will come expecting to win. It should be interesting to say the least.

I read some posts about JC having the edge with the coaches, but this is Starns first year. He is doing a good job this year, but lets wait untill the conclusion of his first season before we proclaim him the Messiah of Johnson Central basketball. Don't forget Hammonds does have a district title and a 20 win season under his bealt, and has done an admirable job at SC and should be given some respct for it. All in all this is gonna be one of the better games in Eastern Kentucky to watch come Friday night.
"senioreagle04" Wrote:this being a home game for JC im gonna say JC in a close one like the pville game! is anyone goin?

I'll be there
Id say this will be a good game. Where at?
Its at JC..im going this friday
With the game being at JC and them just beating Paintsville I am going to say JC by 5. However SC may come out fired up after only beating a scrappy Allen Central team by 1.
sheldon clark
Jc should hyave this one, and the post about allen central was that sc only beet them by one at home, jc killed them
Haven't they already played once early in the season?
Johnson Central all the way!!Cool
"gunner10" Wrote:OK...Apparently you don't follow JC's schedule...JC has played way better competition than SC...North Broward Prep (who would beat SC by 50+)...Summersville, South Carolina (JC had them beat but let it slip with about 2 minutes to go...So you can never say that SC has played better competition than JCConfusederved:

yea you can say sc get beat by 50 + but if im not mistaken sc beat jc by 12 i love how people can predict out comes of games that are never played:wtf1:
I will have to go with my heart and say JC by 12. It will be close the whole game, but SC will have to foul to make up the deficit and JC will pull away. (like Duke did against NC State.:Sad04: )
i didnt predict early....JC by +10
"gunner10" Wrote:i didnt predict early....JC by +10

I'd Have to Agree gunner10! JC has been playing with alot of heart and if they continue to do this, they will be unstoppable.

Kyle Rice and Ryan Fannin will have to keep the "Rice/Fannin Connection" going on if they want to domminate the boards!

GOOD LUCK EAGLES!!!!!!!!
Johnson Central..... they have a really strong team.... they will go far:wenumber1
Jc should dominate and thats final, sc about got beat by allen central, i mean cmon, no offensive to allen central but how do you claim to be so good if these small games are this close
I just dont understand why everyone wants to bash JC or SC they are both good teams and contenders for the region. SC beats JC, P-ville beats SC, JC beats P-ville.
that just goes to show who ever comes out with fir in there eyes will win. Its always hard to get a win a t SC, and now they go to Central. JC should come out with a W.