Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge are you going to name a coach anytime soon?
Sorry I made that kind of irrelevant but I meant it as no wonder they can't get a coach in that position now. History repeats itself alot of times and turning everyone off to the school from the get go has not helped their case in any way. Every athletic program up there has switched coaches more times than some people change underwear.

have they made a slight decison yet???
Someone posted that it would be announced soon but I haven't talked to anyone from the school since I graduated so I haven't the slightest idea.

two color blue Wrote:LOOK FOR SOMEONE ON STAFF TO BE THE NEW COACH. (they have not posted the job as of yet. that is what the article in the paper said.) ALSO LOOK FOR A FORMER COUGAR TO BE THE ASSISTANT. My understanding of the matter if that the job can be filled in house without it being posted.

Here is the quote Bamma.

Former cougar= Randy McCoy of course

Sad to hear this but i hope everything works out for the warriors good luck boys
thanks tribe, that could be a nice fit for the warriors i like the idea if it happens...
No one wants Randy Mecoy, but I think if he has learned his leason then give him a shot because he knows basketball.
[QUOTE=thetribe]Here is the quote Bamma.

Former cougar= Randy McCoy of course[/QUOTE

NOT!
i actually heard mercer was helping with them right now
[QUOTE=Jimmy Dugan]i actually heard mercer was helping with them right now[/QUOTe

Matt IS STILL HURT OVER THE WAY THEY LIED TO HIM AND WILL NOT HELP OUT WITH ANYTHING, EXCEPT THE FRESHMAN ACADEMY.
We Warrior fans have been spoiled every since the year we went ot state and won't be satisfied regardless who we hire for a coach. Denny Paul May was a good coach and nobody can build a program in one year. We need some stability in athletic programs and give the coaches a few years to produce a winner.
they expect to much ERblue
ERblue4ever Wrote:We Warrior fans have been spoiled every since the year we went ot state and won't be satisfied regardless who we hire for a coach. Denny Paul May was a good coach and nobody can build a program in one year. We need some stability in athletic programs and give the coaches a few years to produce a winner.

If we could actually find one that would stick around for those few years in order to do so...

You can't play under 5 coaches with 5 different coaching styles and have to instantly make the adaptation to the way that they want things to go. Rebuilding a program especially takes time. The first couple of years at ER, a huge percentage of the time only [at least MOST of the time] seniors were on the floor and that did not give any underclassmen the experience needed to KEEP running a successful program.

ER#4 Wrote:
thetribe Wrote:Here is the quote Bamma.

Former cougar= Randy McCoy of course

NOT!

If not McCoy then?

It's Done.
whats done?
fella, i have heard that it could possible be head football coach Eric Ratliff.
If it "could possibly" be someone, then it isnt done yet....
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Eric Ratliff will be officially named head basketball coach tonight when the site base meets.
Has he coached basketball in the past?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
two color blue Wrote:Eric Ratliff will be officially named head basketball coach tonight when the site base meets.

You have got to be joking.............................
holy cow that is insane
Has this been announced yet?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If so! hope the warriors put all this behind them and get ready to play basketball
Did this come to pass?
What the?

Mr. Justice ran us today and Mr Ratliff told him what we needed to do. So I guess he is coach.
You have got to be kidding. This team went to Rupp a couple of years ago and the best you can do is a football coach. This would be aweful, not because of Eric Ratliff but because of the fact that you can't find a quality coach to come to ER. Maybe all their ghost are coming back to haunt them up there. Will Eric also coach baseball, he has done that there before as well. He needs to worry about making the football program better which is a huge job time wise, how could he possibly give either program an honest effort.
Dave Spradlin is going to coach the baseball team.
Is it a done deal that Eric Ratliff is the new coach for the warriors basketball team?