Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Linebackers in the State??
The last person in the EKY area that could've been considered the best LB in the state was probably Durrell White from Middlesboro. That is what and SEC LB is supposed to look like and play like even though he was moved to DE after tearing his ACL before the KY/TN allstar game in '02. Since then, I can't think of another one even close to his level.
i kno when pville played pikeville they both were limping on and off the feild. it was there line and db's who made tackles against paintsville not them. they to busy crying....
IRISH4 Wrote:The last person in the EKY area that could've been considered the best LB in the state was probably Durrell White from Middlesboro. That is what and SEC LB is supposed to look like and play like even though he was moved to DE after tearing his ACL before the KY/TN allstar game in '02. Since then, I can't think of another one even close to his level.

Him and I believe it was Bell County who had a [email=bad@$$]bad@$$[/email] LB a few years ago that absolutely lit teams up no matter who they played.
Redneck Wrote:Him and I believe it was Bell County who had a bad@$$ LB a few years ago that absolutely lit teams up no matter who they played.

I believe his name is Slusher, who is at Auburn the last time I heard anything. He was a beast of a player...another one I just thought of was Hostetter from Lawrence Co. He and another kid (who played at Pikeville College) was mentioned in a neewspaper article in Dallas Tx as to being possibly the best LB duo in the nation.
IRISH4 Wrote:I believe his name is Slusher, who is at Auburn the last time I heard anything. He was a beast of a player...another one I just thought of was Hostetter from Lawrence Co. He and another kid (who played at Pikeville College) was mentioned in a neewspaper article in Dallas Tx as to being possibly the best LB duo in the nation.

Thomas Bailey was the other LB from Lawrence.